Wishiwaschicos copy pastas are so kek

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Like ngl I’ve received both.

I’ve met like two girls before where you could tell they just thought ‘meh’ about me. This girls usually would not giving head unless you asked and would be like ‘:/‘ and and usually just be shit in bed and not really properly into it which makes it shit.

Anyways, Chad sex is another fucking level.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.

It’s just the vibe bro between normie and chad sex it’s insane. Like knowing a girl wants you to fuck her so hard and will let you do anything is so much better than a girl who’s like meh.

JFL HE THINKS THIS SHIT IS RELATABLE TO US INCELS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, humanoidsub7, rolloftape and 4 others
I’m still confused. Is @WishIwasChico a larper or nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Clavicular and coispet
incel tier
Did somebody say IncelTears?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and coispet
Do you know his stats
Wdym? Like his looks hes like 5.25 psl and good physique, white and rich

Easy slay with those stats

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
chico is brazilian mtn

normal pheno for us brazilian bvlls 💪:ogre:

Like ngl I’ve received both.

I’ve met like two girls before where you could tell they just thought ‘meh’ about me. This girls usually would not giving head unless you asked and would be like ‘:/‘ and and usually just be shit in bed and not really properly into it which makes it shit.

Anyways, Chad sex is another fucking level.

You can legit do anything tbh. The girl last time I face fucked so fucking hard in my head I legit think to myself this is insane she lets me do this. She looked at me with her eyes streaking and was like ‘fuck..’ and laughed then I just face fucked her more lmao.

Then just rough fucked her, choked her, hair pulled, spat in her mouth etc. she let me do anything to her.

I genuinely think if I stuck it in her ass she wouldn’t say no. She said after I could do anything I want to her she didn’t mind.

It’s just the vibe bro between normie and chad sex it’s insane. Like knowing a girl wants you to fuck her so hard and will let you do anything is so much better than a girl who’s like meh.

JFL HE THINKS THIS SHIT IS RELATABLE TO US INCELS
His posts are obv larps though

Its not a thread he just pms pics to some users, anyone who has seen will vouch he has an ideal tinder
He could be Chadfishing though ?

most generic white ever ngl

WishIWasChico is a slayer.

Makes me laugh every time someone in his threads says “you ugly asian fuck you look like shit”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
favourite user on org tbh, replies on his threads are always full of incel rage jfl