Normies mog you to the moon

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
You cope here by looking down on them for being insentient beings happy in their little bubble. Guess what? The society aka tHe mAtRiX bRoOoO is designed for the average normie, not your schizo outcast outlier ass. The society is fine. It keeps the normies safe and allows them to find their place in the system. This way they can be a cog in the system and exist in the little bubble around them. This is a symbiotic relationship between the host and the parasite. Normies are doing fine, really. You are the problem. Suffice to say, it never began for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, lemonnz, murdah and 2 others
inb4 dnr

Except the system will collapse soon, I will be running around with guns in my slums by this time next year. Tkaing out as many dalits as possible, If I do find a safe spot I will blast Dodheimsgard and smoke a malboros and log in here for a final thread

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, aspiringexcel, iam good boy and 6 others
Except the system will collapse soon, I will be running around with guns in my slums by this time next year. Tkaing out as many dalits as possible, If I do find a safe spot I will blast Dodheimsgard and smoke a malboros and log in here for a final thread
Yes in your schizo brain, it will play out exactly like this

Yes in your schizo brain, it will play out exactly like this
its apocalypse now, those who arent ready will be weeded out

You ARE Dalit retard :lul:

its apocalypse now, those who arent ready will be weeded out
I see, the nurses at your Ranchi psych ward forgot to give your daily dose

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Yes they May be well adapted to the environment but i can still see in their face and mannerism that they're stressed out and jaded as fuck. Cope

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Yes they May be well adapted to the environment but i can still see in their face and mannerism that they're stressed out and jaded as fuck. Cope
They are jaded because of the quarter life crisis due to the constant yOu nEeD tO hUsTlE bRoO shit that is pushed to them by the algorithm. They are plugged and thats exactly what keeps them going.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
They are jaded because of the quarter life crisis due to the constant yOu nEeD tO hUsTlE bRoO shit that is pushed to them by the algorithm. They are plugged and thats exactly what keeps them going.
Sounds like complete trash. Only way they keep going Is by being oblivious and soulless

i think normies have the best teenage years, 20s and 30s and even 40s maybe
But the same algorithm that gave them optimal comfort slowly creeps up degeneration to them.

its mostly older men that are fucked with cheating or disrespectful wife, divorce, perversion fetishes. becoming a cuck or swinger, slutty daughter, gay son, pro lgbt, becoming religious about a sports team, becoming religious about some low iq (far or left) political movement, alcoholism, becoming a tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and laaltin
Sounds like complete trash. Only way they keep going Is by being oblivious and soulless
At least they keep the society running so you can collect your neetbuxx and spend it

• JFL
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair and the BULL
At least they keep the society running so you can collect your neetbuxx and spend it
I would Just go live in the woods if there was people that were willing to live a traditional lifestyle and build a micro society with no modern bullshit

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
I would Just go live in the woods if there was people that were willing to live a traditional lifestyle and build a micro society with no modern bullshit
Incel fantasies, get a grip.

Incel fantasies, get a grip.
What "incels" have to do with wanting to live a Life away from modern bullshit? Maybe if women weren't raised on social media and hook up culture i might have considered It but as of now i would never date a woman anyway even if i was the most handsome man on earth

What "incels" have to do with wanting to live a Life away from modern bullshit? Maybe if women weren't raised on social media and hook up culture i might have considered It but as of now i would never date a woman anyway even if i was the most handsome man on earth
If you were a Chad, this would be the best era to live your life. Constant supply of foids simpng for you. You can live your life and just order them to your home when you feel bored or down. In the past, you’d have to marry them or you’d get ostracized by the society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and onlyhereforthehair
If you were a Chad, this would be the best era to live your life. Constant supply of foids simpng for you. You can live your life and just order them to your home when you feel bored or down. In the past, you’d have to marry them or you’d get ostracized by the society
Yeah i don't really care about that "order some soulless foid at your home like pizza" shit i wanted a genuine love story with a traditional girl

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and laaltin
Yeah i don't really care about that "order some soulless foid at your home like pizza" shit i wanted a genuine love story with a traditional girl
Churchmaxx, you need to have your shit together for this to work.

Churchmaxx, you need to have your shit together for this to work.
pipe dreams. all foids spend multiple hours on social media, netflix jewish propanda shows and want to live a luxury lifestyle with vacations and exotic food to post on their instagram stories. i went to church there were only old people

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin

Cope people in nature were the happiest ever, you are biologically designed for monogamy, men and women we are not designed for high body counts
This

Cope people in nature were the happiest ever, you are biologically designed for monogamy, men and women we are not designed for high body counts

This
Idc, I wouldnt want to live in nature. Modern world mogs, stop coping.

• So Sad
Idc, I wouldnt want to live in nature. Modern world mogs, stop coping.
I will never understand how people like you look around at this world and think its normal, jfl at this shit

Wutt

You know sometimes I wish I was a little bit prettier. Not like model-tier, but atleast somewhat, and around 20 IQ-points dumber. But instead I would get more social skills.

I can understand statistics, and calculate stuff, I can calculate genetics, etc. but it does absolutely nothing. I would rather be dumber and more social.

• JFL
I will never understand how people like you look around at this world and think its normal, jfl at this shit
Life is about reduction of pain.. Modern world is far far far far better than living for primitive desires until you succumb to death by prey, disease or getting kicked out from your tribe. You guys are delusional peeps who never go out from your bedroom. It shows.

• JFL
Life is about reduction of pain.. Modern world is far far far far better than living for primitive desires until you succumb to death by prey, disease or getting kicked out from your tribe. You guys are delusional peeps who never go out from your bedroom. It shows.
Thats not how tribes lived though, you probably watch some jewish documentary or something :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Going outside is more blackpilling than this forum jfl

@thereallegend jfl @ this shit