Normies obsess over inconsequential details

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron

Something I noticed about normies is that they are guilty of what they accuse blackpillers of. They obsess over inconsequential details, ironically while accusing us blackpillers of the same thing. They think "ah, maybe it's my boots that are wrong", or "are my jeans too tight?", then they'll scoff at us for thinking about height, jawline, canthal tilt, ramus, fat pads, etc, stuff that really is the meat & potatoes to looking good as a man.

is 6'3 and 6.25 psl good?

View attachment 2551234

Something I noticed about normies is that they are guilty of what they accuse blackpillers of. They obsess over inconsequential details, ironically while accusing us blackpillers of the same thing. They think "ah, maybe it's my boots that are wrong", or "are my jeans too tight?", then they'll scoff at us for thinking about height, jawline, canthal tilt, ramus, fat pads, etc, stuff that really is the meat & potatoes to looking good as a man.

Yeah, he is catering to retard normies lmao that think the hat you wear is going to be the pendulum swing between getting your dick sucked or not. They are hysterical.

"Just dress well (by buying clothes and accessories from my sponsors) and you will be percieved cooler" is more appealing to masses than "you probably need to spend your savings to cut your face in half to actually look approachable and you won't have the needed courage for that anyway" (unless it's a doomer kind of masses or daydreamers getting imagined LeFort 3).

View attachment 2551234

Maybe he just wants money
Yeah, he is catering to retard normies lmao that think the hat you wear is going to be the pendulum swing between getting your dick sucked or not. They are hysterical.
He targets incels and offers them fake help like every other “looksmaxxing” content creator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrOrion and MakinItHappen
most redpillers know blackpill is true but theyre just coping. going to the gym is one of the biggest blackpills yet they still think blackpill is cope.

let it be that way, less competition