Northcaucasians are the people with the best genes for looks and a happy life

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
If you could chose your ethnicity, you should chose to be northcaucasian.
Why you ask?
Because Northcaucasians are the best looking people who are white but have thick and dense hair genetics and good beard genetics like ethnics without looking or being ethnic. Balding genes are very very low among north caucasians. I barely see chechens, dagestani, or circassian who go bald unlike turks, armenians, greeks and other middle easterners. On top of that northcaucasians are mostly tall by average. And in addition to that north caucasians have beautiful skull shape, strong browridges, wide cheekbones and a good phenotype (med or nothatlantid.) You will almost never see any truecels among chechens, dagestanis, circassian. Also dont forget that north caucasians are a very patriarchic, maybe the most patriarchic people to exist. You will never see any degenerate shit like in western countries. You will have daughters that care about family, honor and fatherland and a lovely wife that truly loves u. And the best thing is that when you are north caucasian you will get instant respect automatically. When you say you are chechen or dagestani, people will respect you. Being north caucasian is the biggest halo you can get. Chechnya and dagestan both combined have a Population of less than 5 million yet these countries produce so many professional fighters, wrestlers, boxer, martial artists etc. Just look at khabib, Buwaissar Saitijew, lechi kurbanov. Jfl for not being north caucasian. You will never find a youtube video where a chechen or dagestani guy loses.

Here are my sources:

From encyclopedia.com (this is about chechens and ingush but genetically they are very much alike like circassians, abkhaz and dagestanis and also northern georgians)
The Chechens and Ingush are relatively tall, with fair skin and hair color ranging from black to blond, with reddish shades being common. Stereotypically, in their own view, the Chechens and Ingush are thin and long-limbed, with thick hair and little male baldness.

From the words of Russian military historian and Lieutenant General Vasily Potto
Russian military historian and Lieutenant General Vasily Potto describes the appearance of the Chechens as follows: "The Chechen is handsome and strong. Tall, slender, with sharp features and a quick, determined look, he amazes with his mobility, agility, dexterity.

From Wikipedia about Circassian beauty​

Circassian beauty or Adyghe beauty is a stereotype and a belief referring to the women of the Circassian people. A fairly extensive literary history suggests that Circassian women were thought to be unusually beautiful and attractive, spirited, smart and elegant, and as such were desirable.
Note: Almost all of the miss turkey winners where ethnic circassian or abkhaz women.

High t northcaucasian men in photos:

In summary:
  • Great phenotype (White but not western cuck)
  • great hair texture and very low baldness despite being white
  • Great beard genes despite being white
  • Very great skull and face shape, very strong browridge (I have noticed this lately) and good cheekbones
  • tall on average despite not being nordic which is very rare for non nordic europeans
  • Traditional and patriarchic oriented family where values like family and honor are held high
  • High t guys that will get respect for just being born northcaucasian.

jfl for wanting to be a nordic cuck instead of a high t northcaucasian white man with great hair and good beards while looking high t at the same time. Imagine you are being born indian, arab, shitskin whatever or a western cuck while you had the chance being born in the northcaucasus. You will never be a north caucasian hahahahaaaahaa.

Attachments

• 1634942178107.png
    1634942178107.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, gamma, SPFromNY914 and 7 others
Tagging the albania expert @turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, turkproducer and CursedOne
Just Be Balkan :chad::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, MouthbreatherChad, Lihito and 3 others
Just Be Balkan :chad::blackpill:
Balkans are similar yet different, they lack the high t ness and their faces arent that good like that nof north caucasians

@BearBoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, BearBoy and buckchadley31
a lot due to woman having kids young and obviously naturally high t demographic

they mog all balkans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Baldingman1998, CursedOne and 2 others
Balkans are similar yet different, they lack the high t ness and their faces arent that good like that nof north caucasians

@BearBoy
Lets ignore the balkan shit and talk about the women

The women of north caucasians are the most loyal ones, if they are caught being whores they can be killed, we dont have any gays, lesbians degenerates, cucks and all that shit here in the north caucasus.

its our culture that is the best not just our looks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, reptiles, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
The women of north caucasians are the most loyal ones, if they are caught being whores they can be killed,
need to adopt this in israel asap

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31 and BearBoy
@buckchadley31 gay detected

@BearBoy lets kill him

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and ChristianChad

@BearBoy
Balkans height and frame mog north Caucasians though. They are actually the only ones with the I haplogroup along with north Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
Balkans height and frame mog north Caucasians though. They are actually the only ones with the I haplogroup along with north Europeans
interesting although most balkans are short

@BearBoy do chechens have narrow frame (not talking about wrists)

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
most chechens are manlets and look distinctly non white lmao

believe me these mogger chechen male model brothers are the exception not the rule, looking like a mma cavemen is not ideal in a western society.

this is coming from a mma looking ogre

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
interesting although most balkans are short

@BearBoy do chechens have narrow frame (not talking about wrists)
my cousins in chechnya are all wideframed and very masc looking with huge chins and browridges,

they tend to be like 5'7 tho with a few 6 feeters here and there

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You will never find a youtube video where a chechen or dagestani guy loses.
Paul Craig vs. Magomed Ankalaev

From my understanding the North Caucasus area is kind of a shithole. Chechnya is really bad, but the other regions like Dagestan are also pretty impoverished. Incest rates are very high (which is a sign of very low social trust), like in much of the Arab world.I agree it's a good phenotype, but I definitely don't envy their lives at all.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
No, as I observed most north caucasians especially chechens, ingush and circassian are pretty tall on average, not as tall as balkans tho.
Also most chechens would be considered white in europe and usa. Of course you also have some ethnics but you will never see deathnics.

No, as I observed most north caucasians especially chechens, ingush and circassian are pretty tall on average, not as tall as balkans tho.
Also most chechens would be considered white in europe and usa. Of course you also have some ethnics but you will never see deathnics.
bro chechens will always be recognized as "southern european" at best, the whitest some chick guessed me was italian but it was pretty dark and she was pretty dumb.

anyway, yeah, chechens are far from deathnic, but they're def recognizable as chechen and their phenos def don't have broad appeal in the west just because "muh high t".

i agree tho, especially when it comes to getting respected by other men, facial dimorphism is key and the men of the north caucasus have a lot of it.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, CursedOne and Deleted member 756
just objectively speaking chechnya seems like an utter shithole filled with angry muslims, no hate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Why you ask?
Because Northcaucasians are the best looking people who are white but have thick and dense hair genetics and good beard genetics like ethnics without looking or being ethnic. Balding genes are very very low among north caucasians. I barely see chechens, dagestani, or circassian who go bald unlike turks, armenians, greeks and other middle easterners. On top of that northcaucasians are mostly tall by average. And in addition to that north caucasians have beautiful skull shape, strong browridges, wide cheekbones and a good phenotype (med or nothatlantid.) You will almost never see any truecels among chechens, dagestanis, circassian. Also dont forget that north caucasians are a very patriarchic, maybe the most patriarchic people to exist. You will never see any degenerate shit like in western countries. You will have daughters that care about family, honor and fatherland and a lovely wife that truly loves u. And the best thing is that when you are north caucasian you will get instant respect automatically. When you say you are chechen or dagestani, people will respect you. Being north caucasian is the biggest halo you can get. Chechnya and dagestan both combined have a Population of less than 5 million yet these countries produce so many professional fighters, wrestlers, boxer, martial artists etc. Just look at khabib, Buwaissar Saitijew, lechi kurbanov. Jfl for not being north caucasian. You will never find a youtube video where a chechen or dagestani guy loses.

Here are my sources:

From encyclopedia.com (this is about chechens and ingush but genetically they are very much alike like circassians, abkhaz and dagestanis and also northern georgians)
The Chechens and Ingush are relatively tall, with fair skin and hair color ranging from black to blond, with reddish shades being common. Stereotypically, in their own view, the Chechens and Ingush are thin and long-limbed, with thick hair and little male baldness.

From the words of Russian military historian and Lieutenant General Vasily Potto
Russian military historian and Lieutenant General Vasily Potto describes the appearance of the Chechens as follows: "The Chechen is handsome and strong. Tall, slender, with sharp features and a quick, determined look, he amazes with his mobility, agility, dexterity.

Circassian beauty or Adyghe beauty is a stereotype and a belief referring to the women of the Circassian people. A fairly extensive literary history suggests that Circassian women were thought to be unusually beautiful and attractive, spirited, smart and elegant, and as such were desirable.
Note: Almost all of the miss turkey winners where ethnic circassian or abkhaz women.

View attachment 1376239
View attachment 1376240
View attachment 1376241
View attachment 1376242
View attachment 1376243
View attachment 1376245

View attachment 1376253
View attachment 1376257
In summary:
  • Very great skull and face shape, very strong browridge (I have noticed this lately) and good cheekbones
  • tall on average despite not being nordic which is very rare for non nordic europeans
  • Traditional and patriarchic oriented family where values like family and honor are held high

jfl for wanting to be a nordic cuck instead of a high t northcaucasian white man with great hair and good beards while looking high t at the same time. Imagine you are being born indian, arab, shitskin whatever or a western cuck while you had the chance being born in the northcaucasus. You will never be a north caucasian hahahahaaaahaa.
North caucasians are ugly their pheno is ugly as fuck the last guy looks turkic others look med

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
muslim people are very beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Paul Craig vs. Magomed Ankalaev

From my understanding the North Caucasus area is kind of a shithole. Chechnya is really bad, but the other regions like Dagestan are also pretty impoverished. Incest rates are very high (which is a sign of very low social trust), like in much of the Arab world.I agree it's a good phenotype, but I definitely don't envy their lives at all.
Also, not everyone there becomes a succesful fighter and those that go into fighting go to feed their poor families. If they dont make it they either go to army or plow fields for living

Also Russia finances combat sports Like crazy there and thats why im sad yugoslavia didnt invest in albania+Kosovo+Macedonia more because of their Great combat athletes that could been much more . Albanians are similar because they fought muslim invaders and both albanians and caucasians were described as very aggresive . Both ethnicities were used as special war troops after that

Also, not everyone there becomes a succesful fighter and those that go into fighting go to feed their poor families. If they dont make it they either go to army or plow fields for living

Also Russia finances combat sports Like crazy there and thats why im sad yugoslavia didnt invest in albania+Kosovo+Macedonia more because of their Great combat athletes that could been much more . Albanians are similar because they fought muslim invaders and both albanians and caucasians were described as very aggresive . Both ethnicities were used as special war troops after that
Cro Cop was a killer, and Aleksandar Rakic is one of the highest ranked guys in his division now. Russia has a lot more people than the former Yugoslavia.

I'm pretty suspicious of the whole "war torn country creates combat athletes" narrative. Dagestan and Chechnya have great athletes in wrestling because they train wrestlers from a young age. Someone like Gregor Gillespie didn't come from a war torn country, but is a killer wrestler just because he has trained that skill from childhood.

Cro Cop was a killer, and Aleksandar Rakic is one of the highest ranked guys in his division now. Russia has a lot more people than the former Yugoslavia.

I'm pretty suspicious of the whole "war torn country creates combat athletes" narrative. Dagestan and Chechnya have great athletes in wrestling because they train wrestlers from a young age. Someone like Gregor Gillespie didn't come from a war torn country, but is a killer wrestler just because he has trained that skill from childhood.
Water

The only thing war torn countries might improve is The mindset in The older generations that lived im affected Areas or Anti terrorist/army killer instinct

North caucasians are ugly their pheno is ugly as fuck the last guy looks turkic others look med
fun fact is that most "turks" from turkey (who arent even real turks but assimilated by real superior turkic people" dont even look turanid the slightest. I mean some turks are even blond hared, clearly assimilated circassians, laz, bosnians, albanians etc.

here another good example of north caucasian phenotype:
the guy on the right who is always with hasbullah. I dont even know what his name is.

Attachments

• 1635779026631.png
    1635779026631.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 46
@Haven thoughts?

fun fact is that most "turks" from turkey (who arent even real turks but assimilated by real superior turkic people" dont even look turanid the slightest. I mean some turks are even blond hared, clearly assimilated circassians, laz, bosnians, albanians etc.

the guy on the right who is always with hasbullah. I dont even know what his name is.

View attachment 1387338

View attachment 1387345
Is he Chechen?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

View attachment 1387338

View attachment 1387345
Dont looks good real turkics from turkey Images 18   2021 11 03T172155645 87402722 125727232325swjgp Ilkay gc3bcndogan rop turanid whit med effect my pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 13787
3rd guy mogs really hard. Looks like a more harmonious version of crisick imo.

As someone from EE I laugh at the 56% Americucks desperately want Chechens and Dagestanis to be white.

cringe

Why you ask?

Here are my sources:

View attachment 1376239
View attachment 1376240
View attachment 1376241
View attachment 1376242
View attachment 1376243
View attachment 1376245

View attachment 1376253
View attachment 1376257
In summary:

North Caucasians and West Africans are the most physically dominant people on the planet.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914