You probably have a deficient browridge

big nose but well grown browridge
the browridge frames the nose well

small/average nose but non-existent browridge
the nose looks big

no browridge
big nose

pill me

The thing above my nose and under my brow ridge is recessed. I feel like a filler at exactly that point would rescue my profile view

I wish I had a browridge
Mines non existant
What do i do abt it!!!??!?!?!?!?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
my browridge kind of look like the first one, but a little less grown, and my nasion is DEEP AF, but i think my midface is recessed, that’s probably why the nasion is so deep

No browridge for a wide negroid nose.

These "its not your nose thats the problem" threads only apply to white/jewish people with overprojected noses from the profile view.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
i hit my brow ridge daily but to no avail

if ur nose is even the slightest bit curved ur fucked

Big nose can look smaller with a well developed lower third

The thing above my nose and under my brow ridge is recessed. I feel like a filler at exactly that point would rescue my profile view
The nasion, my nasion is fucking opposite of recessed it's way too much which is subhuman af and there's no way to reduce it

I have a low radix that fucks me so hard.
You have a low radix like me. Fixable with grafts or filler.
my browridge kind of look like the first one, but a little less grown, and my nasion is DEEP AF, but i think my midface is recessed, that’s probably why the nasion is so deep
You have a low radix most likely.

Last edited:
Upper jaw forward growth and upper lip thickness pretty much determine if the nose will look big or not, by philtrum concavity mainly.

But most caucasian have flat philtrum anyway, because the upper lip is thin and the upper jaw is not forward, it is an advantage for the protusion of the chin that said.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
You probably have a deficient browridge

View attachment 103214
big nose but well grown browridge
the browridge frames the nose well
View attachment 103215

small/average nose but non-existent browridge
the nose looks big
Calling bullshit on this theory. Chin projection is what actually matters. If you go to a surgeon you get a rhino plasty + chin implant recommended 9/10 times. Making brow ridge bigger will just make you look more like a rat.

Calling bullshit on this theory. Chin projection is what actually matters. If you go to a surgeon you get a rhino plasty + chin implant recommended 9/10 times. Making brow ridge bigger will just make you look more like a rat.
The chin will make you look like a rat lol.

Look at anyone with a weak brow and they look like rats
+forward growth

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD