nose width and ipd

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
holy shit. If u have a wide nsoe u actually have a wide ipd, but ur nsope makes it look small
Screenshot 2023 12 17 at 15824 PM
Screenshot 2023 12 17 at 15828 PM

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
"curry bone mogger" and then doesnt even have good bones jfl over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, LooksThinker and sportsmogger
wide ipd means wide maxilla - wider, bigger airways that correlates to a wider ipd. How is this new information to you?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lethbridge and ongongfr
wide ipd means wide maxilla - wider, bigger airways that correlates to a wider ipd. How is this new information to you?
im a dumbass mb gng

This has been posted here before I believe

don't let him gaslight you this sounds retarded
are you an 80 iq nigger? what is advocated on here - "mewing" is literally trying to manually perform an MSE. Mse widens the palate causing wider airways which in return causes wider IPD. Fucking retard lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
thx bhai. its also a macbook from 2011 so its shit and i still mog
no bro you dont mog, your eyes arent deep set at all its the squinch/pseudo squint fraud fat positioning making it look "hooded" from profile. you have a small mandible and a terrible chin. add on to that your nigger nose from the front.

Dont delude yourself bro.

thx bhai. its also a macbook from 2011 so its shit and i still mog
You dont have any bones in that pic just ok forward growth jfl

no bro you dont mog, your eyes arent deep set at all its the squinch/pseudo squint fraud fat positioning making it look "hooded" from profile. you have a small mandible and a terrible chin. add on to that your nigger nose from the front.

its the camera. in irl my madible is big asfm, the hodded is not from squinting but ok. i am squinting in this photo, but its still hooded when im not. the only thign valid u said is my chin. its ass. also my nigger nose is shit

are you an 80 iq nigger? what is advocated on here - "mewing" is literally trying to manually perform an MSE. Mse widens the palate causing wider airways which in return causes wider IPD. Fucking retard lmfao
look at MSE before and afters retard, their eyes don't move

exact same ipd before after.
overlaid
narrow palate ≠ narrow set eyes

additionally just look at sleep apnea patients, the overwhelming similarity is a lack of maxillary depth not width. It's lack of maxillary forward growth that causes small airways, not lateral.

MSE is one fix, but bimax is as well for a reason.

Generally we see lack of forward growth much more than lack of lateral growth

No
Are you acoustic?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
I hope this is a joke