Not a single slayer in this world has this one trait

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Wearing glasses

Its impossible to be a slayer wearing a pair of prescription glasses

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Gonthar, Zeruel and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Gonthar, sub5c3l and 11 others
featured-img-of-post-221513.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Attachments

• IMG_4743.png
    IMG_4743.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and gooner23
Glasses are made stylish now they can make you look more high status

thats actually just BS, but i feel like most people these days don't wear glasses all the time anyways

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Had a guy in highschool he was prolly the biggest slayer Ive ever seen. Just because of him my high school life got fucked up and not just mine, almost every dude in out class has similar experience. He was 16 or smthn, and 5'11. But he had matt bomer pheno but with hazel eyes and had a brad pitt jaw, with a hexum nose. His only failo was his eye area cuz he was like 1/4th chink and 3/4th white. His eye area was nearly death tier tbh looked very bad but mf got lucky he had a gold frame pair of octagonal glasses and the number was slightly higher so his tiny chink eyes looked bigger and more caucasian and he pulled all the baddies at our HS like I was a legit strong HTN and 5'8 at 14 in the same class but got totally overshadowed.

Had a guy in highschool he was prolly the biggest slayer Ive ever seen. Just because of him my high school life got fucked up and not just mine, almost every dude in out class has similar experience. He was 16 or smthn, and 5'11. But he had matt bomer pheno but with hazel eyes and had a brad pitt jaw, with a hexum nose. His only failo was his eye area cuz he was like 1/4th chink and 3/4th white. His eye area was nearly death tier tbh looked very bad but mf got lucky he had a gold frame pair of octagonal glasses and the number was slightly higher so his tiny chink eyes looked bigger and more caucasian and he pulled all the baddies at our HS like I was a legit strong HTN and 5'8 at 14 in the same class but got totally overshadowed.
99% of people have glasses for nearsightness so it will make their eyes smaller

99% of people have glasses for nearsightness so it will make their eyes smaller
He had it for hypermetropic like he couldn't see things nearby so if that is farsifhtedness