What do you think?

• She’s a whore

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • She could be the real HQNP

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have been tracking and keeping up with foid, it seems like she’s very family oriented she spent all her free time either by herself occupied with hobbies and spending time with her female friend, her brothers and her parents.

Damn son, I am doubting my view on female now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel @WishIwasChico

I have been tracking and keeping up with foid, it seems like she’s very family oriented she spent all her free time either by herself occupied with hobbies and spending time with her female friend, her brothers and her parents.

DNR

DNR

DNR

DNR

DNR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43822 and Ricky212
this happens when you fall for oneitiscuckceldom then you see she is/was being fucked by multiple guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, BeanletMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
this happens when you fall for oneitiscuckceldom then you see she is/was being fucked by multiple guys

Ok

I won’t lie but I still think AWALT

It’s like if there’s a man that don’t want stacy which is ironic

Non virgin = Whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, vermillioncorefan, standardcel and 4 others
this is what u think until you get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most women aren’t very promiscuous by nature. It’s men projection their own quantity over quality mating strategy on women, when it makes no sense for them.

They just want a single man and for that man to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, murdah, dimorphism and 1 other person
Most women aren’t very promiscuous by nature. It’s men projection their own quantity over quality mating strategy on women, when it makes no sense for them.

biggest cope i've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: murdah
this is what u think until you get cheated on

Bro at this point I don’t care about getting cheated on I have accepted it long time ago it’s better to just enjoy your turns tbh don’t stress much about it. If you looksmax to your goal you will feel good about yourself and get over her very easily.

Thoughts? @andy9432 @Jungcuck

Non virgin = Whore

Having Whore friends = whore

Taking D outside of LTR realm= Whore

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, murdah, andy9432 and 1 other person

i mean if you go for women/specifically asians that are not westernized it will be like this. Blackpill to me applies heavily on the majority of people in America

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Bro at this point I don’t care about getting cheated on I have accepted it long time ago it’s better to just enjoy your turns tbh don’t stress much about it. If you looksmax to your goal you will feel good about yourself and get over her very easily.

Thoughts? @andy9432 @Jungcuck

Having Whore friends = whore

Taking D outside of LTR realm= Whore
I agree, but its hard to not catch feelings, but you gotta be on ur toes all the time

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i mean if you go for women/specifically asians that are not westernized it will be like this. Blackpill to me applies heavily on the majority of people in America

She’s white but growing up consuming Asian medias

@andy9432

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and gooner23
nigga you're the only stressing about it if you have to question whether she's a whore

She’s white but growing up consuming Asian medias

@andy9432
There will always be an asian that mogs u, that just suddenly appears, and she gets starstruck, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and gooner23
I agree, but its hard to not catch feelings, but you gotta be on ur toes all the time

Be on my toes, as in be cool in her eyes?

nigga you're the only stressing about it if you have to question whether she's a whore

Nah man I don Have time to care much about whore anyway I just treat them accordingly and enjoy the rides.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • JFL
Be on my toes, as in be cool in her eyes?

Nah man I don Have time to care much about whore anyway I just treat them accordingly and enjoy the rides.
You gotta be aware of the posibility, that she cheats, or ends it at any time

• +1
There will always be an asian that mogs u, that just suddenly appears, and she gets starstruck, it is what it is

True, supply and demand shit

• +1
You gotta be aware of the posibility, that she cheats, or ends it at any time

I still couldn’t wrap my head around this couple that the girl fog her guy but they are still in LTR for 4+ years despite not married.

• +1
I still couldn’t wrap my head around this couple that the girl fog her guy but they are still in LTR for 4+ years despite not married.
it will eventually happen, but at the end of the day, he absorbs all her emotions, like a tampon

• So Sad

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Kind of old

Pretty water tbh, they’re hardwired to be whores. Maybe there are some exceptions but very rare imo

• +1
it will eventually happen, but at the end of the day, he absorbs all her emotions, like a tampon
like LTR as in coliving is hard mode id say

LTR light hearted way is better imo, wdy think?

• +1
like LTR as in coliving is hard mode id say

LTR light hearted way is better imo, wdy think?
both are hard mode, u would be worried constantly if shes not with you, and you would absorb all those emotions when ur with her

• JFL
both are hard mode, u would be worried constantly if shes not with you, and you would absorb all those emotions when ur with her
I left on the part where you should keep in touch with girls in an arm lenght if the chance arises as an antidote.

I didn't put in there in the 1st place bc .org autists will call me out.

• +1
my oofy doofy tall friend changed forever after he got a gf and she broke up with him...

• So Sad
I left on the part where you should keep in touch with girls in an arm lenght if the chance arises as an antidote.

I didn't put in there in the 1st place bc .org autists will call me out.
if u are aware of the blackpill, i dont see issues with having girls at arms length

• +1
  • So Sad
if u are aware of the blackpill, i dont see issues with having girls at arms length
nor a girl should be having issue with it as well, she prob secretly likes that you are desirable by other women

• +1
nor a girl should be having issue with it as well, she prob secretly likes that you are desirable by other women
I know she does, she obviously wont say, but she does

• +1
dunno tbh

the worst decension of his mental health by far
dont associate with him, u cannot associate with losers, it will drag u down

• +1
she is fucking a guy RIGHT NOW while your on this forum

• +1
Yeah but the non slutty ones are usually hideous

Even girls who are slightly good looking have been asked out and probably fucked a few guys

Yeah but the non slutty ones are usually hideous

Even girls who are slightly good looking have been asked out and probably fucked a few guys
k she's around mid-high mtb Id say