Not being a simp is punishable by law in France

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I'm reading an article about a 13 year old that was raped and killed (R.I.P) and the article says there were three suspects arrested for the rape of a minor by an adult, and for not preventing the crime from happening. Seems like you are expected to risk your life in an attempt to save someone if you don't want to be persecuted. What a joke the French legal system is. Supposed fathers cannot even do a paternity test to confirm their whore of a partner/wife/gf didn't cheat on them and are expected to raise the kids as if they are his. Clown world.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PointOfNoReturn, Sprinkles and 6 others
thats all of europe blud, bunch of cucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Michael Myers and Luffymaxxing
Same in the uk

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Michael Myers, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Western Europe is cucked :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Luffymaxxing
I'm reading an article about a 13 year old that was raped and killed (R.I.P) and the article says there were three suspects arrested for the rape of a minor by an adult, and for not preventing the crime from happening. Seems like you are expected to risk your life in an attempt to save someone if you don't want to be persecuted. What a joke the French legal system is. Supposed fathers cannot even do a paternity test to confirm their whore of a partner/wife/gf didn't cheat on them and are expected to raise the kids as if they are his. Clown world.
Arrest me then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Luffymaxxing
thats all of europe blud, bunch of cucks
Same in the uk
You guys are joking, right? Why are we expected to risk our lives for women, when they won't even give us a whiff of their puss puss that stinks like fish? Screw that. Incels like me should be exempt from this.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, dehydrated and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
wouldnt risk my life for mid tier pussy

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
You guys are joking, right? Why are we expected to risk our lives for women, when they won't even give us a whiff of their puss puss that stinks like fish? Screw that. Incels like me should be exempt from this.
Its not just for women basically any violent crime, the law applies to somone being stabbed for example

• +1
In 1991 the Supreme Court of Kansas decided that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman. In that case it was a 17-year-old girl who was impregnated by a 13-year-old boy.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, dehydrated and Michael Myers
just be born a foid yahki 🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
wouldnt risk my life for mid tier pussy
She wouldn't even give it to you as a thank you, because of how ungrateful women are.
Its not just for women basically any violent crime, the law applies to somone being stabbed for example
Ok, knowing that is slightly better but still completely fucked up you're expected to risk your life for someone else.

In 1991 the Supreme Court of Kansas decided that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman. In that case it was a 17-year-old girl who was impregnated by a 13-year-old boy.
WTF? That's disturbing.

There's 10k+ laws in most Western countries. Most don't mean anything they won't lock you up unless you really piss off the wrong people. All normies are criminals just not convicted.

There's 10k+ laws in most Western countries. Most don't mean anything they won't lock you up unless you really piss off the wrong people. All normies are criminals just not convicted.
So I am darktriadmaxxed? :feelsgood::ogre: