Not even my own father cares about my happiness

alien

alien

Kraken
I asked my dad if HWY 401 was going to be light or heavy this long weekend (Civic Holiday) since my Chinese FWB wants me to see her again next week or on the weekend. So I have to determine whether it's better for me logistically to see her on the weekend or during the weekday. Since the weekdays are pretty bad on the HWY before 8pm. And she has strict Chink parents who won't allow her to stay out too late so she can't do evenings. And my traditional Iberian dad is like "I agree with her parents, they're not being too strict." And I'm like "but she's in her early 30s! She's a grown woman."

My dad is telling me the HWY 401 is probably gonna be busy on the weekend and told me that I shouldn't see that girl again. Says that she lives too far. I am burning too much gas. Putting wear on my car. Says that he doesn't like me bringing girls over the house because they might take the credit cards in the house when I'm not looking. Or take cash. (I bring bitches over anyway while my dad is forced to listen like the cuckold he is downstairs. If my elderly dad gets in my face, who you think is gonna win in a fist fight? No wonder my dad doesn't like me buying more dumb bells and lifting weights. I'm not alienfranco the sedentary basement dweller now. I'm alienfranco the basement dweller with biceps and hand grip strength now. A true father should support his son's pussy slaying efforts) He's telling me to find a girl locally. And I explained to him hypergamy and how this was the most decent girl I could find in two months. This shit goes over his boomer head.

I think my dad is just bitter than he's a baldcel skinny fat framecel ethnik swarthy moor manlet who mom didn't want to fuck after I was born. Mom got fat after she had me and stopped putting out for him. While my dad was forced to betabuxx for her and the kids. He gets triggered seeing his son take after his wife's Iberian Chadlite father (my grandfather was a pussy slayer in the 1940s-70s in Portugal. I literally look like him but autistic and high-inhibition usually. I've become more low-inhibition recently and my dad is butting heads with me over this. He didn't like it when I went into LDAR mode. He wants me to be a wagecuck slave like he was. But he hates me even more when he sees me getting laid. I bet his hatred for me was at the peak when he heard Yogapants' moans. Seeing me with a hot brown girl. I can't confirm 100% but I think I overheard him on the phone disapproving of my relationship with Yogapants because she's Indian. My dad would be a Stormcuck incel if he was my age in 2019). He doesn't want me to be happy because he was stuck in a miserable marriage with a fat wife for decades.

My sister is also ignoring my text messages. I miss my mom. She was the only family member who I felt truly loved me. My dad keeps me under his roof because he feels obligated and he needs someone to help him around the house anyways at his old age and with him becoming more senile. But I don't feel he loves me.

Last edited:
didnt read

Reminder that your parents are your slaves, if they don't properly support your physical and mental growth they have failed.