not owning driver license had very powerful butterfly effect on my life

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
only reason i didnt join police force as its mandatory to own license. i wouldve attempted some crime also, as its impossible to do crime effectively without a car. but none of those happened tho coz im retard cant drive for shit forever public transport cel as too late to get license now. wish i knew bout license pill when younger. couldve done doordash too as its impossible to find work, ive been unemployed. maybe its good tho, like i could be in jail cel rn if i got license, ive become more enlightened as of recent, from my rather nefarious intentions of the past

//the MOUSE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
God, this is pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and the MOUSE
There are some cars you can drive without a permit, they're usually small and low speed, depends on where you live.
city-transformer-electric-microcar-designboom-07.jpg
sc10.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alpha_provider and the MOUSE
There are some cars you can drive without a permit, they're usually small and low speed, depends on where you live.
city-transformer-electric-microcar-designboom-07.jpg
sc10.jpg
can i pull stacies with this?

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and Gonthar
can i pull stacies with this?
Yes, but only if you're still in high-school, here in Romania teens can drive these kind of cars from the age of 16, they are very expensive though, like $10k or something, but if you have one, while the rest take the bus, it means your parents are really rich, they're basically a status symbol for teens aged 16-18(after that they usually get normal cars).

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and the MOUSE
Cars suck anyway, its kike garbage, fuck oil and gas corporations

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Over, I don’t have a license either. But I’ll get one soon so I mog you

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
only reason i didnt join police force as its mandatory to own license. i wouldve attempted some crime also, as its impossible to do crime effectively without a car. but none of those happened tho coz im retard cant drive for shit forever public transport cel as too late to get license now. wish i knew bout license pill when younger. couldve done doordash too as its impossible to find work, ive been unemployed. maybe its good tho, like i could be in jail cel rn if i got license, ive become more enlightened as of recent, from my rather nefarious intentions of the past

//the MOUSE
I can understand not owning a personal car before 20s, but not having a drivers license if you're 18+ is absurd

Cars suck anyway, its kike garbage, fuck oil and gas corporations
what do you do if you don't use cars/public transportation, do you run to your destination? are you mental? I hate kikes as well but having a car has become a requirement to live like a normal human being