Not reproducing = Ultimate failure

brb7

brb7

beef + eggs + no salt
A lot of young guys in here have warped views of the world, thinking that what matters is having the highest body count / slaying. Ofc men have an innate desire to do that, however it was always tied to baby making which was nullified by contraception (a lot of problems stem from this).

If you don't reproduce you are a genetic dead. You failed in the ultimate test. Your slaying won't matter and will fade away into distant memory as the agepill strikes. Leaving only you and no genetic legacy / real fulfillment. The future of humanity will be comprised of genes that are dont include yours. You leave no trace.

In my opinion, without kids it's hard to be truly fulfilled, especially past a certain age (with some exception of true geniuses).

All of your ancestors were able to reproduce, causing you to exist today. You should do your absolute best to achieve reproducing.

This is why we ultimately looksmaxx.

There is also a thing called demographic momentum. It doesn't just matter that you reproduce. It should be done as soon as possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, k1llsw1tch, exo and 8 others
A lot of young guys in here have warped views of the world, thinking that what matters is having the highest body count / slaying. Ofc men have an innate desire to do that, however it was always tied to baby making which was nullified by contraception (a lot of problems stem from this).

If you don't reproduce you are a genetic dead. You failed in the ultimate test. Your slaying won't matter and will fade away into distant memory as the agepill strikes. Leaving only you and no genetic legacy / real fulfillment. The future of humanity will be comprised of genes that are dont include yours. You leave no trace.

In my opinion, without kids it's hard to be truly fulfilled, especially past a certain age (with some exception of true geniuses).

All of your ancestors were able to reproduce, causing you to exist today. You should do your absolute best to achieve reproducing.

There is also a thing called demographic momentum. It doesn't just matter that you reproduce. It should be done as soon as possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and BrahminBoss
I must finish ray peat degree before I have kids, i want them to have the best chances

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, mewman, Bushman and 1 other person
Indifferent. Only 3rd paragraph is pretty legit.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
according to whom?

according to whom?
Nature

I guess one can philosophically be the ultimate nihilist and say nothing matters anyway why would I care about the world's future and my legacy in it, if you want to go down that miserable road

Raising kids is hard work you retard and needs a lot of money

I am too lazy to raise kids

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Trilogy, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
part of the goal of looksmaxing, geomaxxing, and slaying should be to have illegitimate children to spread your seed

if you surgerymaxxed and geomaxxed and didn't get any girls pregnant you fucked up very badly

• Hmm...
Reactions: brb7
Nature

I guess one can philosophically be the ultimate nihilist and say nothing matters anyway why would I care about the world's future and my legacy in it, if you want to go down that miserable road
nature doesn't have opinions or values. maybe life is hell and evolution chooses the losers to continue being subjected to this nightmare.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Splinter901
Jfll no

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
part of the goal of looksmaxing, geomaxxing, and slaying should be to have illegitimate children to spread your seed

if you surgerymaxxed and geomaxxed and didn't get any girls pregnant you fucked up very badly
kinda based but will lead to abandoned children without a father that struggle and become incels

I wanna spread my subhuman genes to make as many people miserable as possible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewman, Bushman, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
Bullshit reproducing is cope if your literally subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
0 but yes i agree with title, its litteraly the goal of every lifeform

Cope, and a limitating one

you can mog chad when you both are in deathbed and you have kids visiting you and he has no one

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and brb7
As if your children cannot be killed or they are not gonna be slave of elite

i guess I am a failure then

Giga cope. Not procreating = winning in life.

Why does it matter? Everyone will die, no one is going to be remembered in 1 billion years and the sun will consume the earth in 5 billion years

Legit
Everytime I see a single mom I feel mogged because even though I have more money, healthier and time to relax I know deep down that someone cummed inside her pussy, most likely a low life that was as poor as her, got her pregnant and now she has an equally worthless kid that will most likely achieve nothing, but she reproduced so she already won at life and lives her life accordingly, like a winner.
Or when I see some old friends that impregnated a whore and now started their family but still live with their parents or in a shitty house I feel mogged into oblivion.

It's over for me tbh, should've impregnated a whore instead of moneymaxxing and then dedicate my life to supporting my child.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, the BULL and Mr Test
I also remember the time my friend told me he mogged me because he had a family, even though he had 2 jobs to support his kids and a wife that looked like a wildebeest.

I went crying to my house and ordered some food only for him to deliver my food and made me feel mogged because I knew the money he made from that delivery was going to his family, brutal, he mogged me twice that day

Giga cope. Not procreating = winning in life.
Op is just a dumb newcel. Just spawning more subhumans on earth cuz monkeys (us humans) have an ego and urge. Its all bs

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Legit
Everytime I see a single mom I feel mogged because even though I have more money, healthier and time to relax I know deep down that someone cummed inside her pussy, most likely a low life that was as poor as her, got her pregnant and now she has an equally worthless kid that will most likely achieve nothing, but she reproduced so she already won at life and lives her life accordingly, like a winner.
Or when I see some old friends that impregnated a whore and now started their family but still live with their parents or in a shitty house I feel mogged into oblivion.

It's over for me tbh, should've impregnated a whore instead of moneymaxxing and then dedicate my life to supporting my child.
Bro u sound like a kid do u srsly know what u just put down?

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I don't care about reproducing, leaving my legacy to the world and all that shit... I just want to cum inside Stacy's pussy.

Bro u sound like a kid do u srsly know what u just put down?
Lunatic rambling about single mothers and worthless kids jfl this is what .org does to people.

Can already tell it’s over for him based on these few sentences.

Op is just a dumb newcel. Just spawning more subhumans on earth cuz monkeys (us humans) have an ego and urge. Its all bs
💯

This mindset is literally the reason why so many men are cucks nowadays and get divorceraped. Getting kids no matter how high the price is, especially with a used up LTB, is reddit mentality.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Making Kids as a sub 6' 7 figures chadlite Is a crime against humanity

100%. Genetic dead ends triggered in this thread :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: brb7
100%. Genetic dead ends triggered in this thread :feelskek:
exactly

though if you are truly "subhuman" and don't want to reproduce bc of it I respect it, but you dont need to self enforce it as there is a selective pressure anyway

exactly

though if you are truly "subhuman" and don't want to reproduce bc of it I respect it, but you dont need to self enforce it as there is a selective pressure anyway
Everything will end anyway eventually so who the fuck cares