nothing beats being above average height talented htn with a purpose in life

tristanbongo

tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
its all you really need. life would be so good if i was him.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 20370, hopecel and 3 others
Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
tall htn normies are the chads of today

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, DoII, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
lol thats me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, NerdcelThundercok and Perfection
i thought you deleted?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Maalik and Krakowski
minimum for a truly high quality life
yep

and I just can't imagine the quality of "Life" so many of us incels live is legit what nature intended.

For most of human history, male populations were just warm bodies for local warlords and rulers to throw into war every few months since that doesn't happen anymore, we're essentially living outside of the purpose so many generations of humanity caused us to evolve for.

a quality "life" is just for children[for a few years], women and top 30% men. And even biologically, 30% of men is all you need to continue propagation. One man can impregnate many women and all that. most men will always be expendable.

Its just builtin in to our species design.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
minimum for a truly high quality life
more like all you need. importance of looks for qol is overrated.

ive seen a lot of mtn that were quite popular with women and even leaders of a friend group ie well respected.

being a chad requires a strong mentality. you will probably be able to fuck anyone you want, but the responsibility for putting your exceptional looks into something of higher importance than sex and attention is overwhelming.

knowing that lots of normies are uncomfortable casually talking to a girl it will probably make them crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
+good background

All about luck

yep

and I just can't imagine the quality of "Life" so many of us incels live is legit what nature intended.

For most of human history, male populations were just warm bodies for local warlords and rulers to throw into war every few months since that doesn't happen anymore, we're essentially living outside of the purpose so many generations of humanity caused us to evolve for.

a quality "life" is just for children[for a few years], women and top 30% men. And even biologically, 30% of men is all you need to continue propagation. One man can impregnate many women and all that. most men will always be expendable.

Its just builtin in to our species design.
Yup I agree. Only top 40% of males reproduced pre-agricultural revolution. Everything has gone downhill ever since humans became “civilized”. We tried to play god and we failed

Well at leased this instantiation of civilization.

more like all you need. importance of looks for qol is overrated.

ive seen a lot of mtn that were quite popular with women and even leaders of a friend group ie well respected.

being a chad requires a strong mentality. you will probably be able to fuck anyone you want, but the responsibility for putting your exceptional looks into something of higher importance than sex and attention is overwhelming.

knowing that lots of normies are uncomfortable casually talking to a girl it will probably make them crazy.
facts.
Courage, fighting ability, money, personality and IQ and mental equipment are the actual moving Parts of what determine social success.
Looks are just a major prerequisite to even get started in life lol.

No matter how fightmaxxed and respected i was in sec school I still got disgusted looks from girls and straight up called ugly every few weeks. :woke: :woke:

Last edited: