nothing beats the low cortisol NEET rotter lifestyle

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Man it's been a couple weeks since I passed all my classes with flying colors, hardest semester ever and I was just studycelling so hard

Now I'm free, on holiday break, and I swear every day is low cortisol and amazing

I spend all day listening to metal, watching anime, playing visual novels, shredding the guitar, and talking with friends online

And I made 2K from crypto and my online business, so I'm STILL staying productive. It was low effort asf tho

I barely even go Jim but I'm lean asf from eating on deficit and popping Clenbuterol, I'm literally looking the best I ever have RN.

In a few years I will have this exact lifestyle as a NEET, except I will be in Romania and slaying the local women. I love this, I'm a legit child in a 20 year old man's body and I intend to stay that way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, ZaC, Deleted member 32285 and 12 others
Literally nothing beats having no responsibilities or job in life. You should be setting yourself up to become a NEET in the future so you can focus on hobbies and things that bring you pleasure. If you like minimalistic living it'll be even easier.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Ricky212, Deleted member 32285 and 6 others
??? I was neet for 7-8 months and that was more cortisol inducing era of my life

Maybe if you have rich parents giving you thousands of $$ every month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, Pikabro and 4 others
@Tabula Rasa @Preston @Abhorrence @BrahminBoss @Pikabro @IAMNOTANINCEL @hopecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Tabula Rasa and Jason Voorhees
NEET life can very boring and monotonous tho. Rotting everyday without any friends and socializing can be bad for your psyche

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 32285, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Cope NEET = cartisol

Just be a useless drain on society theory
Hahahah

• +1
Reactions: zura, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
??? I was neet for 7-8 months and that was more cortisol inducing era of my life

Cope NEET = cartisol
Obviously if you are a brokie with zero cash and no clue of whether you can afford your next meal it's high cortisol
But don't think for a second that a dude making solid passive income and NEETing from that money is stressed, he just doesn't GAF. Studycelling and wageslaving is infinitely more high cortisol and unhealthy. In the modern era we should all strive to become NEETs, the technology has evolved to the point where we should not even NEED to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Tabula Rasa
Obviously if you are a brokie with zero cash and no clue of whether you can afford your next meal it's high cortisol
But don't think for a second that a dude making solid passive income and NEETing from that money is stressed, he just doesn't GAF. Studycelling and wageslaving is infinitely more high cortisol and unhealthy. In the modern era we should all strive to become NEETs, the technology has evolved to the point where we should not even NEED to work.
Making Passive income isn’t NEET lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mazzi
NEET life mogs after achievements
You feel good because you achieved something too
It’s probably just brain wiring though
Ideal life for me would be 6 months high class achievement high class lifestyle making money and mogging
Then just relaxing and rotting

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SidharthTheSlayer
im a Neet Rotter and i wake up with spiked cortisol everyday

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, BrahminBoss, Pikabro and 1 other person
I hate responsiblities and deadlines i fucking hate it life would be so much better without

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Ideal life for me would be 6 months high class achievement high class lifestyle making money and mogging
You think you're High class Bro? I got a finance master degree. I shoot you

Why? Did you not have any source of income and were struggling?

The fact that you're making money off your own business ventures is a big part of it

Most neets are surviving off tendies and Gibsmedat. No matter how much comfort you have that lack of self ownership gets to feel like a prison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Sprinkles, Pikabro and 2 others
You think you're High class Bro? I got a finance master degree. I shoot you
I’m in masters program bro
I will be in ur position
I am just youngcel

I’m in masters program bro
I will be in ur position
I am just youngcel
Fuck Bro i had so many Dreams. So much ambitions. It's not Fair. I'll enter into PWC Building and shoot them

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Fuark this is what it's all about: progression. I got to get back on this grind man.

No I just graduated uni during covid

Barely had savings and was running out
So it was just because you were struggling with money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
mirin, in a few years i will be doing the same but living in a mobile home and slaying the local wallmarts alcohol section

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, g0op and SidharthTheSlayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and the BULL
soo based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Join merchant navy then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
NEET life can very boring and monotonous tho. Rotting everyday without any friends and socializing can be bad for your psyche
Every once in a while I will go outside in the night, dripped out to the max with the squad

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Jason Voorhees
I'm NEET and high cortisol due to caffeine sensitivity and addiction

Zased and nice music taste op :feelsez: I am in the exact same position, just found out I passed all my classes for my hardest semester so now I'm just rotting at home reading vns, listening to retarded music, and philosophizing with friends online. I think I could live like this forever if I didn't want a gf so bad.

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Zased and nice music taste op :feelsez: I am in the exact same position, just found out I passed all my classes for my hardest semester so now I'm just rotting at home reading vns, listening to retarded music, and philosophizing with friends online. I think I could live like this forever if I didn't want a gf so bad.
Interesting first post choice bhai but welcome
Yeah you can become a slayer while NEET but not sure about getting a gf... I feel like you'd have to be rich in order to get over the NEET failo for an LTR
@John Cracovizk Thoughts on the NEETlife?

Man it's been a couple weeks since I passed all my classes with flying colors, hardest semester ever and I was just studycelling so hard

Now I'm free, on holiday break, and I swear every day is low cortisol and amazing

I spend all day listening to metal, watching anime, playing visual novels, shredding the guitar, and talking with friends online

And I made 2K from crypto and my online business, so I'm STILL staying productive. It was low effort asf tho

I barely even go Jim but I'm lean asf from eating on deficit and popping Clenbuterol, I'm literally looking the best I ever have RN.

In a few years I will have this exact lifestyle as a NEET, except I will be in Romania and slaying the local women. I love this, I'm a legit child in a 20 year old man's body and I intend to stay that way

What if you get sliced up by a couple of Romanian chavs bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Do you ever have plans on finding love and reproducing

The fact that you're making money off your own business ventures is a big part of it

Most neets are surviving off tendies and Gibsmedat. No matter how much comfort you have that lack of self ownership gets to feel like a prison
what you talking about
2k isnt much especially over several months