Nothing I hate more than simps

iblamechico

iblamechico

Silver
I fucking hate simps, they're the reason we're all here rn. But if you're reading this and you think you're exempt from getting butt raped by my rant then think again. If you like "muscle mommy", goth mommy, or whatever fucking type of whore that ends with "mommy" and you like getting dominated or pegged, you might as well cut your dick and balls off and choke yourself with them u fucking faggot. They're why we have hypergamy, polyandry, cuckoldry, and other fag shit.

As a matter of fact, I have way more respect and tolerance to actual homosexual faggots who like dicks up their asses than these so called "heterosexuals" that like whores dominating them. Because at least it's still MEN that are in control. Instead of low t soy cuck faggots that let their "ladies" "wear the pants" in the relationship. It's a twisted perversion, females aren't supposed to be in charge, not in anything at all, let alone in sexual activities. It's deviance from nature to the highest order. Actual fucking embarrassment. Soy low t cuck faggot FAG FAG FAGGOTTTTT KILL YOURSELFFFF

I fucking hate foids man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, KingCartierrr23, 97baHater and 5 others
yoo I think I saw you in the line at the canteen in Mumbai asylum today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and heightmaxxing
yoo I think I saw you in the line at the canteen in Mumbai asylum today
Yeah they were serving your mom for dinner actually

Last edited:
I fucking hate simps, they're the reason we're all here rn. But if you're reading this and you think you're exempt from getting butt raped by my rant then think again. If you like "muscle mommy", goth mommy, or whatever fucking type of whore that ends with "mommy" and you like getting dominated or pegged, you might as well cut your dick and balls off and choke yourself with them u fucking faggot. They're why we have hypergamy, polyandry, cuckoldry, and other fag shit.

As a matter of fact, I have way more respect and tolerance to actual homosexual faggots who like dicks up their asses than these so called "heterosexuals" that like whores dominating them. Because at least it's still MEN that are in control. Instead of low t soy cuck faggots that let their "ladies" "wear the pants" in the relationship. It's a twisted perversion, females aren't supposed to be in charge, not in anything at all, let alone in sexual activities. It's deviance from nature to the highest order. Actual fucking embarrassment. Soy low t cuck faggot FAG FAG FAGGOTTTTT KILL YOURSELFFFF

I would give you 10 thumbs up reacts if I could.

Simps, OF subscribers, people who spend hundreds of dollars on first dates etc should all be flogged, castrated and crucified.

No exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I would give you 10 thumbs up reacts if I could.
Kid named 9 backup alt accounts:
Fb69a16d 7f35 4103 98c1 62d466196b9a

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

All cuz of single mothers

Total simp death

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I am neither a simp nor a mommygf type of aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Autismcel
meanwhile im the ratings section:
3952480 IMG 9679

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back