Nothing pisses me off more than female bassists

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

I have no problem with girls playig guitar, piano, flute, dick or whatever. But when i see a girl playing bass or drums ,idk, i get mad. With their tiny fingers and small hands and bodies, they can never ever play bass with the same power and groove a dude can.

the best bassists are so high T black guys. Women dont have the "pulse" men have. They cannot strike the strigs with enough force, it will always sound meh. Why do they bother with it? Why do they haf to try and be unique and pick up an instrument that is obviously designed for men? Its like women who become professional drivers. They will always suck next to a guy.

I seriously want to meet a girl bassist and dominate her in basss. Its my new fantasy and every time i practice i play that scenario over and over in my head. Its the new scenario, the old one was playing in front of my oneitis but that wont be happenin so i stopped.

ANd i generally always put myself in imaginary scenarios every time i do something alone, and usually these scenerios are not good scenarios, i always prepear for the worst which has made me incredibly paranoid often having arguments in my head with imaginery people who try to bring me down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
wish you the best of luck in dominating a female bassist one day brother
praying for you

didn't read

I get sick of girls doing anything that is a cope of mine.