now i remember why i stopped socializing years ago

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
once you get closer to people they want to do things with you. a girl ive been talking to on instagram unironically invited me to go with her to europe and another got so attached that she kept trying to see if i still liked her by writing these long fucking essays. when i have a good game on fortnite, pubg, or apex my squad members always add me to play more. plus everyone just wants to talk for no reason and i feel obliged to answer. i don't have the patience for this and am thinking about crawling back in my hole. i think i just want to drink myself to death.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Catawampus
once you get closer to people they want to do things with you. a girl ive been talking to on instagram unironically invited me to go with her to europe and another got to attached that she kept trying to see if i still liked her by writing these long fucking essays. when i have a good game on fortnite, pubg, or apex my squad members always add me to play more. plus everyone just wants to talk for no reason and i feel obliged to answer. i don't have the patience for this and am thinking about crawling back in my hole. i think i just want to drink myself to death.
I am currently not in any position to do things with people or go to events or parties. Making friends would just be a waste when I can't do anything with them.

I am currently not in any position to do things with people or go to events or parties. Making friends would just be a waste when I can't do anything with them.

not even that for me personally but i think i just like the idea in my head more than the actual thing. i would go somewhere with them for maybe an hour then want to leave if i dont get iois

I never got any iois or and never had friends

• So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I never got any iois or and never had friends

it's ok, i never had iois in highschool and never really had "friends" either just people to do things with once in awhile to seem normal. i haven't had friends for almost a decade and just started trying to get some again