NT = NPC

D

Deleted member 51402

Iron
I see a lot of people on here saying that being NT is law and I don’t think that’s necessarily true. IF you are high IQ enough to mask your retardation it’s better than being NT imo. Girls actually like some autistic antics and sporadic behavior, makes things interesting (only if you works if you are self-aware). NT people also live the most boring lives and are more likely to settle for average MTB/LTB and their life is over. For example before even knowing what black pill was I was looksmaxxing on my own cause I figuring out the formula. Yes I physically cannot succeed at NT things like being top of class at college cause I don’t see the point, but I believe I will live a better life than if I had my same attributes and was NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jəəyʣi, Boxingfan, future_mogger and 6 others
Indeed, this is a good message that you are spreading.

btw vote for me member of the year pls bhai :love:

I see a lot of people on here saying that being NT is law and I don’t think that’s necessarily true. IF you are high IQ enough to mask your retardation it’s better than being NT imo. Girls actually like some autistic antics and sporadic behavior, makes things interesting (only if you works if you are self-aware). NT people also live the most boring lives and are more likely to settle for average MTB/LTB and their life is over. For example before even knowing what black pill was I was looksmaxxing on my own cause I figuring out the formula. Yes I physically cannot succeed at NT things like being top of class at college cause I don’t see the point, but I believe I will live a better life than if I had my same attributes and was NT.
i been sociopath all my life i could not have girl friends cuz i would just annoy their asses idk why and sucked their energy its not better.

i been sociopath all my life i could not have girl friends cuz i would just annoy their asses idk why and sucked their energy its not better.
Girl friends don’t exist when you’re HTN+

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Also this is probably because you are not self-aware. I used to suck socially but I legit analyze my behavior so hard that i come across as NT.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and LooksOrDeath
Girl friends don’t exist when you’re HTN+
wydm they exist if ur htn+ i had my girlfriends break up with me cuz they couldnt bear my annoyingness if i was ugly i wouldnt get a girlfriend in the first place

Yes I physically cannot succeed at NT things like being top of class at college cause I don’t see the poin
being top of the class is by definition not NT, not neurotypical

Also this is probably because you are not self-aware. I used to suck socially but I legit analyze my behavior so hard that i come across as NT.
no i am very aware thats why im saying this im just sociopath shits so hard, imagine u have girl friends or girlfriend and all u wanna do is just annoy her and suck her energy or lie to her shit tough

wydm they exist if ur htn+ i had my girlfriends break up with me cuz they couldnt bear my annoyingness if i was ugly i wouldnt get a girlfriend in the first place
Oh I thought you meant like friends that are girls. Well then just stop being annoying bro it’s not that hard tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Oh I thought you meant like friends that are girls. Well then just stop being annoying bro it’s not that hard tbh.
it is hard asf

no i am very aware thats why im saying this im just sociopath shits so hard, imagine u have girl friends or girlfriend and all u wanna do is just annoy her and suck her energy or lie to her shit tough
Oh I actually do that too lmao. Idk in my experience no girl has been that bothered by it. I think after we break up they realize I’m lowkey a narcissist and all that. Are you HTN or what?

Girls actually like some autistic antics and sporadic behavior
definitely true, one of the most popular guys in my hs and his equivalent in my uni would sometimes act very bizarre and random. The line between low inhib and being an autistic weirdo who alienates people is very fine.

Oh I actually do that too lmao. Idk in my experience no girl has been that bothered by it. I think after we break up they realize I’m lowkey a narcissist and all that. Are you HTN or what?
idk i just cant stop annoying them and they wont talk to me afterwards. i wanna be nt , idk see my threads of me am i htN

• +1
how do you annoy them? Like things I will do is make comments about their past bodies and shame them for “pre-cheating” on me. I’ll also say certain things to get under their skin. But this is more of a manipulation tactic and I’m just super good at it because I’m high IQ. Andrew Tate is a prime example of this. Tate is 100% an aspie, him and I are very similar personalities.

• +1
I'm self aware but i can't stop it
anytime i feel like adapting like a normie
i always cringe myself to death and want to yell at the top of my lungs
it's over for me

how do you annoy them? Like things I will do is make comments about their past bodies and shame them for “pre-cheating” on me. I’ll also say certain things to get under their skin. But this is more of a manipulation tactic and I’m just super good at it because I’m high IQ. Andrew Tate is a prime example of this. Tate is 100% an aspie, him and I are very similar personalities.
same shit lol and then I guilttrip them

definitely true, one of the most popular guys in my hs and his equivalent in my uni would sometimes act very bizarre and random. The line between low inhib and being an autistic weirdo who alienates people is very fine.
Yeah I’ve also found this kind of behavior also helps with making good friends because you’re a character when you go out and are always the life of the party/doing some wild shit that people remember the night for.

same shit lol and then I guilttrip them
I’m chadlite SMV so I can get away with it. It’s so fucking fun and enjoyable to do lmao

• +1
im very aware but im not high iq i just have no personality other than being rude and annoying so basically what i do is i act kind and shit which is very fucking tiring (corny) and after i stop acting like that they leave me cuz i become shit

I’m chadlite SMV so I can get away with it. It’s so fucking fun and enjoyable to do lmao
chadlite or not no one cares here , they dont like me cuz im an energy drainer lol and very lonely cuz of this

im very aware but im not high iq i just have no personality other than being rude and annoying so basically what i do is i act kind and shit which is very fucking tiring (corny) and after i stop acting like that they leave me cuz i become shit
the only reason this works for me is because I know where to draw the line. Also manipulating in this way is harder if the girl is NT. You have to balance out the shaming with loving behavior and shit. I normally ltr lower iq foids cause I manipulate them into being a female me lmao.

• +1
chadlite or not no one cares here , they dont like me cuz im an energy drainer lol and very lonely cuz of this
No ik im just saying I think the only reason they put up with it for me is because it’s hard to come by someone who looks like me. If I was MTN or even HTN you can’t do this.

• +1
the only reason this works for me is because I know where to draw the line. Also manipulating in this way is harder if the girl is NT. You have to balance out the shaming with loving behavior and shit. I normally ltr lower iq foids cause I manipulate them into being a female me lmao.
lol i had a gf that was a fucking manipulator that lied to me , her every word was a lie but i was draining her so we good

I’m also lonely lol. I had a gf but cheated and lied to her multiple times and she found out. Now I just fuck off one night stands to have some social interaction with foids

No ik im just saying I think the only reason they put up with it for me is because it’s hard to come by someone who looks like me. If I was MTN or even HTN you can’t do this.
tbh i like autistic type girls more

I'm self aware but i can't stop it
anytime i feel like adapting like a normie
i always cringe myself to death and want to yell at the top of my lungs
it's over for me
Wdym

• +1
I’m also lonely lol. I had a gf but cheated and lied to her multiple times and she found out. Now I just fuck off one night stands to have some social interaction with foids
yeah i will do the same after i get my treatment of stroke or tumor

Depends, my first love was autistic but MTN so had break up with her
my gf which i didnt care for like i knew she was thot and didnt look at her seriously was htb+ but liar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
i have something in my brain i had a stroke yesterday and i might have brain tumor that makes me psychotic lol or bipolar psychosis i needa get diagnosed shit makes me anxious

i have something in my brain i had a stroke yesterday and i might have brain tumor that makes me psychotic lol or bipolar psychosis i needa get diagnosed shit makes me anxious
Bro what lmao how do yk you had a stroke

Bro what lmao how do yk you had a stroke
its my assumption cuz i have vertigo every day lol and my head hurts shits so fucking bad i have cognitive problems too but im gonna go to doc tommorow fr

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402
its my assumption cuz i have vertigo every day lol and my head hurts shits so fucking bad i have cognitive problems too but im gonna go to doc tommorow fr
Go to the doc I bet ur tweaking tho man. What are your mental issues? I have Asperger’s and OCD and am narcissist/sociopath. Basically no one can tell unless you really really know me

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Go to the doc I bet ur tweaking tho man. What are your mental issues? I have Asperger’s and OCD and am narcissist/sociopath. Basically no one can tell unless you really really know me
idk i have adhd and bpd shits tough i got psychosis for 5 months now

What is psychosis for you
ill tell you one time i was doing some labour i had to move the door from one side to another and I saw the door falling on me 5 times or so when it was just standing still, i was walking around and saw some black figures n shi, i saw someone go In room when im alone lol, i thought my classmates were gonna fucking kill me or sum 1 month ago i was crazy i didnt go to college for 2 months and didnt talk to people

NPC's are like chads, you gotta be born that way. As far as i can remember, i never understood why peoples worked like that, i fucking hate it.

ill tell you one time i was doing some labour i had to move the door from one side to another and I saw the door falling on me 5 times or so when it was just standing still, i was walking around and saw some black figures n shi, i saw someone go In room when im alone lol, i thought my classmates were gonna fucking kill me or sum 1 month ago i was crazy i didnt go to college for 2 months and didnt talk to people
Ok yeah that’s fucked. I’d say try exercise and nutrition, if that doesn’t work maybe weed? I’ve never had anything like that, that’s sounds like schizophrenia to me

• Hmm...
NPC's are like chads, you gotta be born that way. As far as i can remember, i never understood why peoples worked like that, i fucking hate it.
It’s average/low iq trait. Real slayers/ life moggers are high iq because they can see there is more to life

I had that once when I was high as shit lol. I was driving baked and I saw black figures and people running on the side of the road and there was nothing there. My friend was in the car and she had to snap me out of it then I realized I was only going like 5 mph lmao.

Ok yeah that’s fucked. I’d say try exercise and nutrition, if that doesn’t work maybe weed? I’ve never had anything like that, that’s sounds like schizophrenia to me
idk im not schizo defo

It’s average/low iq trait. Real slayers/ life moggers are high iq because they can see there is more to life
i never had any ambitions in life i didnt give a shit idk why and nor i do now i just cant think of thing that would make me happy and i could do it everyday all the things i do is temporary

I had that once when I was high as shit lol. I was driving baked and I saw black figures and people running on the side of the road and there was nothing there. My friend was in the car and she had to snap me out of it then I realized I was only going like 5 mph lmao.
pretty similar but urs drug induced i did not take any drugs for 5 months

NT doesn't matter but inhibition does. Just be low inhib

Why so much hate towards NT people? Nt people just want to have fun and experience so they don't fall into depression

being npc is different then being nt being means being normal by society standarts being npc means your a loser

Ted Kaczynski IQ-mogged you to death and still died a virgin because he was a schizo.