NT/social status pill

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
This is a tough pill to swallow for the non NT autists on this forum, but the reality is that social status/NT can make the difference between a virgin and a slayer IRL if you are high MTN/HTN irl (not talking about tinder or OLD).

If you take 2 guy who are both high MTN, 1 is shy autistic loser with 1 friend, and the other is leader of a friend group of 10 and everyone respects him and wants to talk to him, and i've seen this IRL in hs and uni.

Second guy will 100% slay significanlty more than guy 1 that is if guy 1 isn't a virgin lol

Reason i say this is, is becasue the blackpill can ironically become a cope for some people, they think 'i only need to focus on my looks my social life/skills don't matter'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Frost969, klip11 and 6 others
True but if you're high MTN you have a much greater chance of having a good social status and not be shy autistic

Remember you don't pick your social circle, your social circle picks you for the most part

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Frost969, Pikabro and 3 others
True but if you're high MTN you have a much greater chance of having a good social status and not be shy autistic
why would this be the case? lmao why high MTN specifically out of all looks levels garuntees a good social status
Remember you don't pick your social circle, your social circle picks you for the most part
elaborate

Both of mine sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
This is a tough pill to swallow for the non NT autists on this forum, but the reality is that social status/NT can make the difference between a virgin and a slayer if you are high MTN/HTN irl (not talking about tinder or OLD).

If you take 2 guy who are both high MTN, 1 is shy autistic loser with 1 friend, and the other is leader of a friend group of 10 and everyone respects him and wants to talk to him, and i've seen this IRL in hs and uni.

Second guy will 100% slay significanlty more than guy 1 that if guy 1 isn't a virgin lol

Reason i say this is, is becasue the blackpill can ironically become a cope for some people, they think 'i only need to focus on my looks my social life/skills don't matter'
also heavily depends on location; the biggest slayer i knew was some 5'10 below average looking idiot but he was extremely popular and had connections with other schools

guy had 50+ body count as a ltn while this forum has virgin rotters who are high mtn or even htn

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24770 and yeeyeeslayer
why would this be the case? lmao why high MTN specifically out of all looks levels garuntees a good social status

elaborate
1- it's not that it guarantees a social status but your chances of having a good social standing during your juvenile years skyrocket if you're high MTN/HTN, hence why most nerds, unpopular and outcast kids are ugly, short or fat

2- well if you think back to when you were in elementary school, middle and high school, even beyond that, you'll realize that for most of your life you didn't really pick your social circle, you hung out mostly with people who were really similar to you

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The best approach is quantitative IMO. If you’re hyper NT that’s going to make a big impact compared to just being well adjusted. Whereas being good looking makes a big impact too, it’s about having traits that mog most men thus attracting foids towards you

Wait, since I started going gym in 2018/19, why did most of my social circle become junkies and alcoholics.

It was only from 2023 that I started making more normal friends.