NTmaxx insta page by posting good pics of yourself, good idea?

Brandon Curington

Brandon Curington

Iron
Do you guys think it's a good idea to post pictures of yourself on your personal instagram instead of having just an empty blank account? I've heard somewhere that an NT instagram account could help a bit. Thoughts?

absolutely, a good ig page serves as social proof. but only if youre gl and have nice photos

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, m0ss26 and Brandon Curington
absolutely, a good ig page serves as social proof. but only if youre gl and have nice photos
Do you consider frauding some pics to be a good idea?
Frauded pics could elevate your pictures even higher but if people see through it it's kinda embarassing no?

Frauded pics could elevate your pictures even higher but if people see through it it's kinda embarassing no?
Who cares. Foids do it all the time jfl. As long as you mostly look the same irl the it's fine

• +1
Reactions: bluestaxamz
Also reply with good types of photos I could take for my insta page
i.e areas, poses, etc

yeah obviously as you should present yourself in the best light, just dont overdo it. if youre using faceapp use level 1-2 features and I wouldn't morph bones cus it can look obvious and shape will differentiate between pics