NTmog is EVEN WORSE than a LOOKSMOG/BEING PHYSICALLY MOGGED! GTFIH!

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
At least if a shy gl guy is quiet more people won't notice him. Make a HTN HyperNT with cocaine, stims, weed, all that normie-tier shit? IT'S OVER. The NTmog renders you an aspie cuck who is left twiddling his thumbs; an outcast; even equal PSL guys look better AF!

I'd rather be mogged physically be a non-NT Chad than mogged NT by a guy 1 PSL point higher than me. You guys here massively underestimate the NTmog. THE NTMOG IS WORSE THAN LOOKS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S EVIDENT; VISIBLE; IT'S IN EVERYONE'S FACE.

At least LOOKS ONLY you can feel you have some other avenue to jump in. If he's AT LEAST your PSL but HYPERNT then YOU ARE FINISHED IN ALL WAYS. You absolutely are made to look terrible IRL if a dude is too sociable -- people will be distracted/he will CUCK YOU.

Sure nobody gives a fuck if some ugly nutbag is NT compared to a slightly less NT Chad, but when looks are MORE EQUAL then NTMOG IS MOST BRUTAL! IT IS BRUTAL BECAUSE THE ATTENTION A HYPERNT GENERATES+ENERGY MAKES EQUAL SMV AUTISTS INVISIBLE.

Taking cocaine as a normie is literally 10x more insulting to an incel than just being a shy/silent Chad sigma type -- you just have no fucking clue here guys. Cocaine needs to be banned because this shit can turn a guy in to a NTmogging machine causing anger to aspies around!

If you become NT thru cocaine then you are HEAVILY MOGGING 99% of guys around you who're the same SMV. It's the most brutal mog ever, all else equal. It's a dangerous weapon -- it can be TOO GOOD -- and it will make mogged autist dudes angry or give up for good (rope)

I'd venture many guys with low sociability have found out this cheat!

This is an unfair weapon or cheat code that will anger any autists around!

You need to stand to ban cocaine -- and report any cocaine users IRL.

If a nigga wanna NTmog me with cocaine imma call my DEA buddies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 15698, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Threads like this make me wonder if the majority of looksmax is just average looking people with social issues. Take COCAINE to become normal and have the courage to talk??? Yeah bro ok. But on the other hand I feel bad for the non-NTcels cuz there is nothing you can do.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, lilhorizontal32, horsefacin and 2 others
Threads like this make me wonder if the majority of looksmax is just average looking people with social issues. Take COCAINE to become normal and have the courage to talk??? Yeah bro ok. But on the other hand I feel bad for the non-NTcels cuz there is nothing you can do.

You'd be surprised how many people outside of PSL/autism take cocaine to NTmax -- many do it & aren't even fully aware of it 100%.

The problem is KNOWING its effects & still going forward with it for the brutal mog, which is MILES WORSE than a simple looksmog.

But even still if a Chad uses cocaine to become NT it's even worse ... Looks + NT is gameplay on God mode. This is why drugs are bad.

Only I should be allowed to experiment with cocaine, not these NTmoggers here. @MoggerGaston you better not do cocaine again, boyo... If you knowingly do this to cuck & out alpha the autists at parties/clubs then you're cheating too much, man! It's not right, man.

Last edited:
whats NT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I CAN'T TAKE GETTING NTMOGGED BY THESE COKE-FUELED HTNs! It's bad enough they barely got me on looks, but on NT TOO! FACE + NT MOGGERS, FUCK OFF!

FUUUUCK. I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT. I CAN'T COCAINEMAXX & DO ALL THIS TO COMPETE. GOTTA CHURCHMAXX OR OVER. NEED A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY!

Just learn to mask OP :feelsez:

htn = GL

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Somewhat lifefuel but Idk bro... maybe its a result of me being severely non NT but ive been disrespected and called ugly and shit straight to my face. they werent random ppl but classmates who i know shit talk me behind my back, tho idk if it makes it better or worse

Somewhat lifefuel but Idk bro... maybe its a result of me being severely non NT but ive been disrespected and called ugly and shit straight to my face. they werent random ppl but classmates who i know shit talk me behind my back, tho idk if it makes it better or worse
Then identify why you could be called ugly and be brutally honest then fix it. Dont go crazy like some people trying to get perfect zygos or chad under eye support or whatever, just eliminate major failos. Just be neurotypical MTN theory is confirmed.