nvm :/

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
:

Last edited:
Nigga wtf is this?

I was listening but paused the thread and just came back. Your Jamaican accent was quite good, but I unfortunately didn't hear it all.

• So Sad
Reactions: darkness97
I was listening but paused the thread and just came back. Your Jamaican accent was quite good, but I unfortunately didn't hear it all.
my confidence was shaken :feelsrope: thank you tho :heart:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
ik i asked you this before but who's the girl in ur avi i forgot tbh

what's the actress' name

my confidence was shaken :feelsrope: thank you tho :heart:
From what I heard you've got a great voice and good accents. The way you pronounced some of the words in the Jamaican accent made it really good. Where did you learn it? Shame I tabbed out to watch a stream I would've listened to all of it. I thought it would still be there when I came back but alas it wasn't. Don't let it shake up your confidence I was impressed (srs)

ik i asked you this before but who's the girl in ur avi i forgot tbh

what's the actress' name
Kristine Froseth - avi is from her appearance in the music video from The Weeknd - False Alarm.

From what I heard you've got a great voice and good accents. The way you pronounced some of the words in the Jamaican accent made it really good. Where did you learn it? Shame I tabbed out to watch a stream I would've listened to all of it. I thought it would still be there when I came back but alas it wasn't. Don't let it shake up your confidence I was impressed (srs)

Kristine Froseth - avi is from her appearance in the music video from The Weeknd - False Alarm.
i am jamaican :feelsrope::feelsrope::lul::lul: and thank you again 💘 it's what i speak at home but i always mix up some of english with patios and english intonations.

i did a french then white accent after. i live in a french region but it was pretty trash. idk i always delete vocaroos after a few minutes. too paranoid.

:feelsez::feelsez: thankyou again tho i feel kool.

• Woah
i am jamaican :feelsrope::feelsrope::lul::lul: and thank you again 💘 it's what i speak at home but i always mix up some of english with patios and english intonations.

i did a french then white accent after. i live in a french region but it was pretty trash. idk i always delete vocaroos after a few minutes. too paranoid.

:feelsez::feelsez: thankyou again tho i feel kool.
Wait seriously you're Jamaican? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You sounded White dude lol I thought that WAS your white accent in the beginning. Don't worry I've deleted vocaroos when I didn't get responses fast enough.

I suck with accents. I'm jealous tbh. Requires a good understanding of the language that the accent originates from, as well as pronunciation.

• JFL

You sounded White dude lol I thought that WAS your white accent in the beginning. Don't worry I've deleted vocaroos when I didn't get responses fast enough.

I suck with accents. I'm jealous tbh. Requires a good understanding of the language that the accent originates from, as well as pronunciation.
lindsay lohan laughing GIF
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ITS OVER :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

:feelsez::feelsez:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yeah your Jamaican accent is 10/10 I know it's good because I could hardly understand it at some points (I know many Jamaicans and the more unintelligible the accent is, the more authentic)

The French accent was quite bad I will admit. I heard hints of Canadian and Jamaican accents in it. I would upload a vocaroo but I just tried to do the accent and failed miserably. Ended up sounding German in some parts JFL.

• JFL
Yeah your Jamaican accent is 10/10 I know it's good because I could hardly understand it at some points (I know many Jamaicans and the more unintelligible the accent is, the more authentic)

The French accent was quite bad I will admit. I heard hints of Canadian and Jamaican accents in it. I would upload a vocaroo but I just tried to do the accent and failed miserably. Ended up sounding German in some parts JFL.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

my french is shit as well, thanks for admitting it. :chad::chad::feelsez:

are you german? LOOOL that's a cool accent

• JFL
LOOOOOOOOOOOL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

my french is shit as well, thanks for admitting it. :chad::chad::feelsez:

are you german? LOOOL that's a cool accent
I'm from New York JFL family is German and Irish :lul::lul::lul:

:ogre:

• JFL