NY Times article on "looksmaxx"

gothmog6

gothmog6

Iron
Sorry if repost, have you seen that?
Came across this browsing Facebook, what do you think? They even wrote about the forum JFL.

Screenshot 20231107 032719 Gallery

“Looksmaxxers” are a booming online community creating new terms for age-old insecurities.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Shycel, Matey27 and 3 others
looksmaxxing is now mainstream.

Why syrian horse brah @actual9cmjawslayer

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The people in this forum barley do any ‘looksmaxxing’ you think normies are jfl

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Donkeyballs, 444 and 3 others
all normies already do looksmaxing, just disorganized, low information, low iq version of it. blackpill codifies and simplifies these concepts for consumption of the everyday normie. but the barrier to understanding the underlying genetic, physiological, and biological influences requires comprehension and iq that is beyond most normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Donkeyballs, ChadL1te and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, 12PSLsubhuman, IBlamePhaggots and 1 other person
Sorry if repost, have you seen that?
Came across this browsing Facebook, what do you think? They even wrote about the forum JFL.

View attachment 2537302

“Looksmaxxers” are a booming online community creating new terms for age-old insecurities.
day by day it’s getting worse. truly my fears are unfolding. wrap it up boyos. we must commit mass genocide or suicide. I can’t fucking ascend becuz every Jew will get rhino and bimax now. AAAAAA GETOUTOFMYHEAD

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Donkeyballs, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
all normies already do looksmaxing, just disorganized, low information, low iq version of it. blackpill codifies and simplifies these concepts for consumption of the everyday normie. but the barrier to understanding the underlying genetic, physiological, and biological influences requires comprehension and iq that is beyond most normies.
jfl at copy pasta

day by day it’s getting worse. truly my fears are unfolding. wrap it up boyos. we must commit mass genocide or suicide. I can’t fucking ascend becuz every Jew will get rhino and bimax now. AAAAAA GETOUTOFMYHEAD
Yep we wont be able to afford shit lol

Meh, lame. Better they write about school shooters roaming here

20231107 035525

2881095 DC6BBA0B C141 40A9 939E 67775ACD0B3C

Chad can smoke cigs, do drugs, eat McDonalds while banging your girl, he doesnt give a fuck.

20231107 035546

This is how you compensate the fact you were born ugly.
Develop talents, play multiple instruments, have sharp sense of humour, dance/sing, draw people at the top of a hat, be a bioenginner theory.

Maybe then you can score a low tier roastie.

2910432 32F74A74 5894 43A0 8C2B 7D5387108BA6

Attachments

• image (8).gif
    image (8).gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DoII, hiwasuwor and lilith
Why you niggas ugh my thread covering jew media exposure of looksmaxxingsphere, ugh the fucking article boyos.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lilith and schizo echochamber
Its annoying asf but I think the most people will do is a little bit of softmaxxing if they didnt do anything before. Fuck Shami tho

The whole "black pill community" is cringe as fuck. They think that trying to look better is some kind of esoteric revelation and not the #1 thing most men do when they're trying to do better with women.