NYC Women are getting punched in the face - never tells what the Attacker looks like

human304

human304

Kraken
It was a black man.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
It was me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, mike21, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
It was me
why are these women so afraid to say a "Black Man" punched them on their faces ?

they are saying a man, the man. saying all bullshit details about his bag , but never say how he looks like ????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing and sub5c3l
Funny how this Paul guy is more concerned about the race of the guy (which is obvious anyway) rather than his white women being hurt. SFcels get such a hard on when they realise the perpetrators aren't white that they lose all sight of basic human empathy 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, sub5c3l, SecularIslamist and 5 others
why are these women so afraid to say a "Black Man" punched them on their faces ?

they are saying a man, the man. saying all bullshit details about his bag , but never say how he looks like ????
Because they know better and white women love to boot lick ethnics

If they say it was a black man they’d get witch hunted on social media and cancelled

They’d also give a platform for any Twitter racists to use it to spread their racist agenda

Kinda like this one,"SUV driver"

i saw the news he rammed her through a brick wall.

this guy goes on punching women in the face , women doest say what he looks like. clown world.
Funny how this Paul guy is more concerned about the race of the guy (which is obvious anyway) rather than his white women being hurt. SFcels get such a hard on when they realise the perpetrators aren't white that they lose all sight of basic human empathy 💀
these women are all "the race which can't be named or you will get a 20% warning" lovers and these women hate white men the most.

if the man was any other race you would see the mainstream media publishing thousands of articles by now saying how evil he and his race is.

but cause he is of "the race which can't be named or you will get a 20% warning" race, they never mention what he look like.

Paul is right showing the blatant hypocrisy of these women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Kamui and 1 other person
I'm so fucking desensitized to anything bad happening to women, it's fucking liberating cos I bet every one of these women on the posts would tell me I'm a bottom 1% guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, MikeMew'sBitch, klip11 and 2 others

I mean it would be a bit “werid” to say “yeah a black man just punched me in the face” that does imply some racism and even I would be a bit iffy if somebody explained an assault like that

They explained what happened well now when do you say it was a black dude? You say a “black man” when you are describing what he looked like but as I said that only comes up when DESCRIBING. Everybody knows NY is a shithole with mad people so there’s a 100% chance the blk dude isn’t even mentally stable

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I mean it would be a bit “werid” to say “yeah a black man just punched me in the face” that does imply some racism and even I would be a bit iffy if somebody explained an assault like that

They explained what happened well now when do you say it was a black dude? You say a “black man” when you are describing what he looked like but as I said that only comes up when DESCRIBING. Everybody knows NY is a shithole with mad people so there’s a 100% chance the blk dude isn’t even mentally stable
I guess that the thing is that if a white man punched a black woman in her face unprovoked, no one would think she did anything bad by specifying it was a white man, if it in fact was a white man. And no black woman would have any shyness about telling the fact that it was a white man who did it. In fact, I think it would be emphasized.

USA needs Trump asap. If i was american i would vote Trump for sure, dont care he likes Putin

• +1
Reactions: human304