Obviously it is over and don't you fuckinng say otherwise

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)

pointless trying to take the most subhuman pic to convince yourself you actually are subhuman

your ego is too big to post normal pic and get roasted, so you post a pic that does not accurately express how you look, that way even if people comment on this negatively, you can shield you ego by knowing you actually look differently irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, PYT, KraftDurchLeid and 7 others
pointless trying to take the most subhuman pic to convince yourself you actually are subhuman

your ego is too big to post normal pic and get roasted, so you post a pic that does not accurately express how you look, that way even if people comment on this negatively, you can shield you ego by knowing you actually look differently irl
+ still a kid so no point in rating someone who hasn’t developed facially

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angloidcel, fauxfox, galego123 and 2 others
Hmm maybe you could get a subhuman girl if you fully softmaxxed, but you will probably need a decent job/life also

Shit bro start lifting, take the glasses off but dont wear lenses too much cause they’ll make your eyelids sag, lose bodyfat, fix skin, fix hair, grow a beard otherwise it’s over. What’s your height?

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and PYT
Even I mog you! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Hmm maybe you could get a subhuman girl if you fully softmaxxed, but you will probably need a decent job/life also
I can't I am a retard. I can barely tie my own shoe

Rooenis the only solution. You are a white pill faggot to disagree