Oding on heroin is prolly the most painless death

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Just od on heroin if you ever feel to ropemax tbh
Rope produces too much tension into your neck not a worth it method to rope atleast your death should be painless
With heroin you'll get relaxed asf and it would be a bliss , breath will be super slow and when you od you won't even know when you stopped breathing for a whole 5 minutes until you'll die.
Legit best way I want to die on this shit
Not some normie cancer

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 📎♿️⚙️, lepo2317 and 12 others
Fent mogs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Alternative is hydrogen sulfide

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fent mogs
Worst drug to die by od would be alcohol ngl
You'll get so tensed and anxious as if your heart is gonna blast at any moment
I once drank about 700ml vodka neat without adding anything I legit started seeing the tunnel of light and had a near death experience
Ofc my heart was racing very fast and I was anxious asfffffff even 10x than weed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Roquefort, n0rthface and 2 others
get high on heroin and play overwatch

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and The Antichrist
I once drank about 700ml vodka neat without adding anything I legit started seeing the tunnel of light and had a near death experience
Ofc my heart was racing very fast and I was anxious asfffffff even 10x than weed
didn’t you pass out wtf? 700ml is crazy nigga.

You are tall and jacked, if i drank that much it would be a wrap.

• +1
didn’t you pass out wtf
Yeh I vomitted a lot and slep for 12 hrs my friends helped me a lot
if i drank that much it would be a wrap.
Yeh even for me it was almost a wrap ngl
Worst experience with alcohol so far. Used to love alcohol before this but feeling my heart literally explode changed my mind. Like literally imagine your heart beating so fast and you are anxious asf that you pray to God that you see tomorrow and you think your heart is gonna blast and everything's gonna finish
Never again
I don't even drink vodka now only whiskey and rum and always mix it with water or coke and never more than 500ml

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer

Worst experience with alcohol so far. Used to love alcohol before this but feeling my heart literally explode changed my mind. Like literally imagine your heart beating so fast and you are anxious asf that you pray to God that you see tomorrow and you think your heart is gonna blast and everything's gonna finish
Never again
I don't even drink vodka now only whiskey and rum and always mix it with water or coke and never more than 500ml
why did you drink that much tho

• +1
why did you drink that much tho
Had no clue how much I'm drinking tbh
They just gave me the bottle and cheered me up I got motivated and being a tall heavy alcoholic guy I kept on chugging the vodka

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and High Cortisol Chad
Barry eppley shotgun implants mog

The worst is trying to blow your brains out or jumping off a building, surviving, regretting suicide attempt but but now you also live with half your face hanging off or disabled and cant try it again because youd be wasting your 'second chance'

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, nofap and 5.5psl
Meanwhile rock star gigachad overdoses on heroin and is immortalised and cherished by every jb and everyone remembers yearly what a tragic death he had despite wasting his life when he had everything

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, R@m@ and 5.5psl

Never again
Nigger I can sleep 14 hours without having to overdose on alcohol.

• +1
Happy Ecstasy GIF
Happy Ecstasy GIF

Me ascending to Gandyland after heroinmaxxing, as per @5.5psl 's advice.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Lynxress, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 14693
Yeah opioids mog every other drug for killing suffering. Honestly if I can figure out a way to not build tolerance while doing them chronically, I'll live in a trailer and just do it, being honest. it might become a reality in the future with a combination of drugs like FAAH inhibitors

"The study demonstrating that FAAH inhibitors prevent and reverse opioid tolerance"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, n0rthface, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Just od on heroin if you ever feel to ropemax tbh
Rope produces too much tension into your neck not a worth it method to rope atleast your death should be painless
With heroin you'll get relaxed asf and it would be a bliss , breath will be super slow and when you od you won't even know when you stopped breathing for a whole 5 minutes until you'll die.
Legit best way I want to die on this shit
Not some normie cancer
Tbh when I’ll decide that my time has come and get overly suicidal I’ll do some retarded gta type of shit like robbing a bank or something

• +1
Tbh when I’ll decide that my time has come and get overly suicidal I’ll do some retarded gta type of shit like robbing a bank or something
Rob a bank, rape all stacies in there while sniffing cocaine, shoot cops then leave on some car trying to cross mexican border type of shit

• +1
I plan to die suffocating in 7 psl Stacy hooker tits while high asf on coke or hash in Amsterdam .

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
I plan to die suffocating in 7 psl Stacy hooker tits while high asf on coke or hash in Amsterdam .
Boring af compare to my high T death choice

• +1
Alternative is hydrogen sulfide
How to get it? Looked it up. It needs to be 500-1000parts per million (ppm) concentration which you obvs can’t get

It's not about it being painful or painless, it's about the style.

As I already said in one of my posts, suicide bombing attack or taking a last stand during ER rampage are the most stylish, manliest ways to go.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
When i tried to rope on heroin and it failed i was shaking, sweating and vomitting for hours straight

U must be successful

It's few hours tho, it is worth it. Imagine being ugly for you whole life and being scared of few hours of really anxious death.

How do you use dark net? Won’t you get caught?
There's virtually no chance of getting caught if you do the safest method (VPN, tails, ...) there are many detailed instructions on the internet on how to do it, even on yt I think. You can also skip most safety protocols and do easier but higher risk method

Im a non NT nigger with no dealers so i cant get heroin

When i tried to rope on heroin and it failed i was shaking, sweating and vomitting for hours straight

U must be successful
That happened to me unrionically. I boofed a fuckton to kms and blacked out for a while. When I woke up I was vomiting, shaking, and sweating and had to call an ambulance. The process of dying was very euphoric though.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme