Increasing BDNF and Neurogenesis

-Shrooms
-LSD
-Ketamine
-Lions Man Mushroom

Being generally healthy with high animal fat diet

HGH for brain growth

And other Nootropics

BUT LEGIT IONO THE REST CUZBTHE OTHER PARTS OF MY BRAIN ARE DETOERIRATING AND ALL THE FILES FROM YEARS AGO GOT DAMAGED IN THE FLOOD ASWELL AS THE THE WINDOWS 7 desktop MY BRAIN WAS RUNNING ON SO HELP A BRAIN DEAD NIGGA OUT.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Hades and 2 others
Ibudilast + Galantamine

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I would suggest indulging in the popular comedy show Richard & Mortimer (formerly known as Rick & Morty).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, Mr.Heightism, carnage and 8 others
Hmmmm experience with them??? What do they do?
I am trying them out rn,
great for brain fog
Step 1: activate the “cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway” (inhibit peripheral/systemic/body inflammation) with galantamine. (R)

Step 2: reduce microglial activation (inhibit central/brain inflammation) with ibudilast powder or ibudilast solution. (R)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
I’m not sure I’m fucking retarded lol
Feels...

I use to have a functioning brain then I discovered the Blackpill
I am trying them out rn,
great for brain fog
Step 1: activate the “cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway” (inhibit peripheral/systemic/body inflammation) with galantamine. (R)

Step 2: reduce microglial activation (inhibit central/brain inflammation) with ibudilast powder or ibudilast solution. (R)
Fucking amazing thank you

I have a lot of inflammation in my body especially brain.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, KEy21 and forwardgrowth
lmao I knew your autistic ass would come to your senses and realize just how low IQ and retarded your incel head is.

You think you're braindead because you're mentally ill. You need psych meds, not copetropics. Psychedelics and ketamine are cope for this, they work temporarily but results don't sustain longterm. Believed me, I've tried all of them.

lmao I knew your autistic ass would come to your senses and realize just how low IQ and retarded your incel head is.

You think you're braindead because you're mentally ill. You need psych meds, not copetropics. Psychedelics and ketamine are cope for this, they work temporarily but results don't sustain longterm. Believed me, I've tried all of them.
I’m mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Cope

Fag shut the fuck up, I tested high on IQ tests awhile ago, I’ve gotten crazy brain fog and legit feel brain dead; not stupid, I need more function, after legit autoimmune illness and malnutrition for year because of terrible gut issues.

I’ve done psych meds, they do nothing and aren’t for me, if they did nothing for you you are legit retarded.

Kill yourself, mad I called you out earlier

RENT FREE.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Fag shut the fuck up, I tested high on IQ tests awhile ago, I’ve gotten crazy brain fog and legit feel brain dead; not stupid, I need more function, after legit autoimmune illness and malnutrition for year because of terrible gut issues.

I’ve done psych meds, they do nothing and aren’t for me, if they did nothing for you you are legit retarded.

Kill yourself, mad I called you out earlier

RENT FREE.
I'm giving you advice you insolent, braindead autist. If you're braindead from fucking gut issues, then clearly you need to do things to promote your gut microbiome not psychedelics you dumbfuck.

I'm trying to help your retarded ass, take your meds faggot. Ye I had to explain to you what PSL meant, but apparently "you called me out". lol I know your ass is delusional, you've even admitted to it on lookism forums you absolute sperglord.

I'm giving you advice you insolent, braindead autist. If you're braindead from fucking gut issues, then clearly you need to do things to promote your gut microbiome not psychedelics you dumbfuck.

I'm trying to help your retarded ass, take your meds faggot. Ye I had to explain to you what PSL meant, but apparently "you called me out". lol I know your ass is delusional, you've even admitted to it on lookism forums you absolute sperglord.
That’s one fucking part and already know about that and am working on it, means I can’t do psychedelics too or other cognitive enhancing drugs to get the motivation to do shit in the first place?

And shut the fuck up, you don’t know shit about PSL and can’t even tell half my shit is fucking bullshit trolling where the hell I admit I’m delusional? Fucking lol I don’t even know you

Fucking rentfree

Suck my dick a get on, what advice you fucking give, just some condescending useless “that’s cope” and insults. Shut the fuck up.

Rent free

That’s one fucking part and already know about that and am working on it, means I can’t do psychedelics too or other cognitive enhancing drugs to get the motivation to do shit in the first place?

And shut the fuck up, you don’t know shit about PSL and can’t even tell half my shit is fucking bullshit trolling where the hell I admit I’m delusional? Fucking lol I don’t even know you

Fucking rentfree

Suck my dick a get on, what advice you fucking give, just some condescending useless “that’s cope” and insults. Shut the fuck up.

Rent free
You are a fucking failure of a human being. Seriously commit suicide ASAP, I'm trying to save your life you fucking subhuman. My insults are there to help you, not hurt you you dumbcunt.

You are a fucking failure of a human being. Seriously commit suicide ASAP, I'm trying to save your life you fucking subhuman. My insults are there to help you, not hurt you you dumbcunt.
Yeah I’m not hurt, but how the will I respect you and not insult back if you do you fucking autist, not how social dynamics work.

You aren’t giving any information the front page of google doesn’t already know and that I haven’t already known years ago, “life saving”, don’t think to fucking highly yourself dumb fuck.

Off yourself too, if you don’t want beef, apology and come at me different. Then we can interact like people. Until then fuck off you are a waste of space and time.

Yeah I’m not hurt, but how the will I respect you and not insult back if you do you fucking autist, not how social dynamics work.

You aren’t giving any information the front page of google doesn’t already know and that I haven’t already known years ago, “life saving”, don’t think to fucking highly yourself dumb fuck.

Off yourself too, if you don’t want beef, apology and come at me different. Then we can interact like people. Until then fuck off you are a waste of space and time.
You kinda smell

I heard that prl-8 and idra-21 are good combo

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and forwardgrowth
gtfo this site, instab1000 iq boost

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and PenileFacialSurgery
How bout reading a book

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Now give link

• +1
Suggest a book then fag

I’m talking brain cognitive function, not really knowledge
For normies knowledge = IQ
so just read something about universe or Philosophie.You fag

For normies knowledge = IQ
so just read something about universe or Philosophie.You fag
Already know 99% more than the average person, I just have an extreme ADD depressed foggy brain you fag

If I had 50% more motivation and energy I would ascend

I'm on fish oil and creatine. Both are considered nootropics

I'm on fish oil and creatine. Both are considered nootropics

Creatine causes baldness.

Some good beginner nootropics are:

L-Theanine & Caffeine Mix

I'm on finasteride I'll get a bloodtest to see if they interact with each other

No if you are healthyy it’s hat a nice DHT increase which can be beneficial and no many lose hair

But yeah I know of theanine

interesting thread, i think one could definitely increase IQ which is immensely helpful in goal attainment.
Yeah most normies seem to think knowledge of something = IQ, which is pretty damn dumb

Something I need to research on for myself

• +1
I need to reduce my IQ as much as possible (currently 128) as it is reducing my ability to feel integrated into society and socialize with intellectually inferior people, which is 90% of the population.

Should I half my sleep to 4 hours/day instead of 8 hours to kill as many braincels as possible?

• Ugh..
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I need to reduce my IQ as much as possible (currently 128) as it is reducing my ability to feel integrated into society and socialize with intellectually inferior people, which is 90% of the population.

Should I half my sleep to 4 hours/day instead of 8 hours to kill as many braincels as possible?
don't do that. You need to use your IQ to increase income, every billionaire has an IQ of 120 minimum for example.
You don't need to fit in you need to be above them and move in higher circles

• +1

Low IQ question

> iq maxing
>

caging hard
All increases brain neuropathies connections, are raise BDNF, neurogenesis and Intelligence in some way.

BDNF and neurogenesis would just make it easier to learn things wouldnt it? Its much more important to get things done, dont procastinate, dont do bad/useless habits and stimulating brain with things you learn.

don't do that. You need to use your IQ to increase income, every billionaire has an IQ of 120 minimum for example.
You don't need to fit in you need to be above them and move in higher circles
Yeah but 99.99% of people with an IQ of 120 or more are not billionaires.

You're right about moving into higher circles and being above the general population.

BDNF and neurogenesis would just make it easier to learn things wouldnt it? Its much more important to get things done, dont procastinate, dont do bad/useless habits and stimulating brain with things you learn.
Would grow brain and improve cognitive function

Would grow brain and improve cognitive function
Should improve. In school when i was doing regular stuff/learning and all, i was much sharper. Now i am just numb from all the rotting and forums. Doing maths should help a lot

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and PenileFacialSurgery
Lions Mane neurogenesis :)

But seriously just get enough sleep and stay active and focused on goals. Meditation will help increase activity in the DMN and increase BDNF.

• +1
Lions Mane neurogenesis :)

But seriously just get enough sleep and stay active and focused on goals. Meditation will help increase activity in the DMN and increase BDNF.
Sleep is a problem of mine and already know we tryna max out to Einstein 💯💯💯

Sleep is a problem of mine and already know we tryna max out to Einstein 💯💯💯
Adjust your circadian rhythm and you won't have sleep problems anymore. That means, not taking stims late in the day. Being active during the day and unwinding before bed, no blue light, maybe take something to boost your serotonin/melatonin, make your room pitch black. If you still can't unwind, have a cup of Chamomile Tea or some shit like that :)

• +1
Adjust your circadian rhythm and you won't have sleep problems anymore. That means, not taking stims late in the day. Being active during the day and unwinding before bed, no blue light, maybe take something to boost your serotonin/melatonin, make your room pitch black. If you still can't unwind, have a cup of Chamomile Tea or some shit like that :)
Yeah that’s great but I have pretty chronic health issues that make my sleeping problems go way beyond that.

Also not a full IQ max just maintains what you have

I’m talking significantly increasing cognitive function and intelligence

Yes that’s an important part

Yeah that’s great but I have pretty chronic health issues that make my sleeping problems go way beyond that.

Also not a full IQ max just maintains what you have

I’m talking significantly increasing cognitive function and intelligence

Yes that’s an important part
To get smarter at anything you kind of have to already want to achieve thing(s) where you have to become more intelligent to achieve those things. Getting smarter isn't a pursuit. It just ensues naturally by achieving your goals.

To get smarter at anything you kind of have to already want to achieve thing(s) where you have to become more intelligent to achieve those things. Getting smarter isn't a pursuit. It just ensues naturally by achieving your goals.
I’m already pretty insanely intelligent/knowledgeable in that regard

What I’m talking is cognitive function

Better focus concentration memory motivation and IQ to actually learn and understand better and faster, solve problems on your own.

I’m already pretty insanely intelligent/knowledgeable in that regard

What I’m talking is cognitive function

Better focus concentration memory motivation and IQ to actually learn and understand better and faster, solve problems on your own.
You were spot on. Increase BDNF and train your mind to use its Default Mode Network more. Try to make it second nature to get into that "flow" state. Check out the book "flow" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and PenileFacialSurgery
You were spot on. Increase BDNF and train your mind to use its Default Mode Network more. Try to make it second nature to get into that "flow" state. Check out the book "flow" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
Thank you