Official LooksMax.Org 'How old are you?' thread. (POLL INSIDE)

How old are you?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
How do you look so young
i used to look my age a few years ago before i retired (was in army for 20 years) and have been working to get rid of my sun damaged skin from being in the field and deployed

also been consistently getting botox once every 3 months for the past few years

thinking about getting a face lift soon to look younger

here’s a pic of me back when i was in army and looked my age (37)

IMG 7733

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MoggerGaston, Av0nr and 6 others
i used to look my age a few years ago before i retired (was in army for 20 years) and have been working to get rid of my sun damaged skin from being in the field and deployed

View attachment 2573101

Where is that video of you saying wawgan to a chimpanzee?

View attachment 2573101
Are you still applying for the CIA?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and AlexBrown84
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and MakinItHappen
I am 18 on blackpill forums since 15

dude don’t ever fucking use this site to get you promotions
fbi and department of homeland security would be monitoring this place, not cia

@Ragnar where u from

I am 9

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

View attachment 2573101
Adrenochrome

I'm 21
I feel too old tbh

add under 10 option

80% of this Forum is under 25yo.

Its over

Man, I could've seriously found Lookism.net at 10 years old and ascended rip

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
(was in army for 20 years)
You're in all likelihood American but thoughts on going to military college? How has it worked out for you / your boyos transitioning to civilian life? How is the money, etc etc. Be verbose.

35 and look young enough to fuck a 19 year old

You're in all likelihood American but thoughts on going to military college? How has it worked out for you / your boyos transitioning to civilian life? How is the money, etc etc. Be verbose.

View attachment 2573607
wouldn’t recommend military college unless you plan to be super high speed when you’re in the service

just do rotc at a normal school, enjoy the college experience, then commission

do well enough so that you are able to pick a decent corps. i’d recommend cyber, logistics, or intelligence and the likes. those fields transition pretty well into civilian sector

if you want to do cool guy shit and don’t care about future prospective, do infantry and you’ll get sent to ranger school. but warning you won’t progress in your career unless you pass that shit

i failed it twice before i passed it and got my tab

i know lots of guys that do their first term obligations, get out and make bank in the civilian side, network while you’re in and take advice from your senior officers and you’ll be good

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Man, I could've seriously found Lookism.net at 10 years old and ascended rip
Legit, imagine having all of that information at your finger tips, could’ve been a fucking Giga Chad before you even hit 18

Legit, imagine having all of that information at your finger tips, could’ve been a fucking Giga Chad before you even hit 18
it is what it is innit

it is what it is innit
Still better than nothing to be looksmaxxing at this age tbf

Imagine being a bitchless subhuman who just graduated college and has been KHHV his entire life discovering this website, THAT would fucking suck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
what do you think would have been the biggest difference if someone found the site being 10 yo

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan
what do you think would have been the biggest difference if someone found the site being 10 yo
I was exaggerating mostly

If anyone found this website at 10yo they probably wouldn’t even be able to properly comprehend it :lul: , now 14 tho would be a different story altogether, being blackpilled for the first time is brutal af since you it’s all black and white and there is no room for nuances or exceptions

I was exaggerating mostly

If anyone found this website at 10yo they probably wouldn’t even be able to properly comprehend it :lul: , now 14 tho would be a different story altogether, being blackpilled for the first time is brutal af since you it’s all black and white and there is no room for nuances or exceptions
ok makes sense especially being that young and discovering the blackpill would be a slap in the face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan and Kamui
wouldn’t recommend military college unless you plan to be super high speed when you’re in the service
What do you mean by super high speed when in the service? Like unless I plan on going all the way and complete everything as fast as possible?

just do rotc at a normal school, enjoy the college experience, then commission
I wanna go military college for the free food and living. To get outta the home and also so I don't have to pay it back later.

do well enough so that you are able to pick a decent corps. i’d recommend cyber, logistics, or intelligence and the likes. those fields transition pretty well into civilian sector
Chose cyber.

i know lots of guys that do their first term obligations, get out and make bank in the civilian side, network while you’re in and take advice from your senior officers and you’ll be good
Alright.

I'm Canada, any other specifics there? Honestly, I might DM you some other time if I got any more questions, that cool with you? Blackcels and arms help a brotha out

Who knew that baloney was the cure to prosthesis

im the oldest here at 15 xd

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Hurry blast hgh
i would if i could, rn im just doing natural test and hghmaxxing like sleeping well, clean diet, regular exercise, avoidin estrogenics, reducing sugar intake, high protein above caloric maintenance, taking creatine and stuff like that

Apparently we have 8 kids 10-11 and 4 middle aged men over 50.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Most people here can't legally afford alcohol in the United States.

Every person who clicked 18 and down is a retard, what a surpise

I knew I was right.

Bump so more people can see.

Why was this unsticied?

Confused Black And White GIF by GritTV