i finally decided to give movement a name
"to_stop_da_cope antiracist looksmax movement"

member list as of right now!:
1. @to_stop_da_cope
2. @BlackBoyo
3. @TRUE_CEL
4. @larsanova69

all members are brave fighters for taking part and we're all family

do you feel discriminated by white faggots? apply to movement here in comments or pm me
LETS FIGHT RACISM TOGETHER BROTHERS!
#blm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Michael Myers, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
n word

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Kristin
hello brother! are you by any chance ethnic, feel like white people make fun of you? feel free to apply to the movement, I'll gladly accept you here especially if youre black

Hello I'd like to apply

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Hello I'd like to apply
fantastic! pm me your hand with your nickname written on it like @BlackBoyo did so i can see if youre ethnic or just larping whiteboy

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Shut up nerdic/ethnic/gook/curry/beaner/streetshitter/medthnic/cumskin/chink/nigger/snownigger/sandnigger/cumskin/spic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, RealLooksmaxxer, Kristin and 3 others
Shut up nerdic/ethnic/gook/curry/beaner/streetshitter/medthnic/cumskin/chink/nigger/snownigger/sandnigger/cumskin/spic.
i dont think i understand is that your application?

hello brother! are you by any chance ethnic, feel like white people make fun of you? feel free to apply to the movement, I'll gladly accept you here especially if youre black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
fantastic! pm me your hand with your nickname written on it like @BlackBoyo did so i can see if youre ethnic or just larping whiteboy
B220BFC2 08DE 4D2E 9BC8 B63A6178F397

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, Deleted member 5048, isis_Bleach and 16 others
Most Americans start hating on me without reason when they find out i'm Mexican.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and lutte
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 3043 and lutte
This gonna make racebait despair?

• +1
Yes, together we can end it
Gonna enter, we literally had a white guy racist because a ethinic disagreed with him.

Most Americans start hating on me without reason when they find out i'm Mexican.
mexican is white unfortunately..... i cant take you in you still got white privilege

• WTF
mexican is white unfortunately..... i cant take you in you still got white privilege
Cope, i'll put brown contact lenses and tan, just let me join the ethnic gang. Please bro?

• +1
Cope, i'll put brown contact lenses and tan, just let me join the ethnic gang.
hmmm okay ill do an exception we need man power! im going to sleep now but tomorrow well start preparation for a war and will clarify our goals so be ready, youll be in division with larsanova as a captain since hes fameous here

• Woah
hmmm okay ill do an exception we need man power! im going to sleep now but tomorrow well start preparation for a war and will clarify our goals so be ready, youll be in division with larsanova as a captain since hes fameous here
Wtf are we gonna stop racism with more racism?

Wtf are we gonna stop racism with more racism?
reverse racism is a cope, look how they all treated us like shit eversince and think that well just forget.... haha dont make me laugh its time for bloody revolution

• JFL
Biggest raycis on this forum.
Also.
N
you are the racist here, literally said that blacks are not human and you would not bang this

18194232_10155118349686341_6798214745683947738_n-jpg.936002

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and to_stop_da_cope
I am not racist.

• +1
reverse racism is a cope, look how they all treated us like shit eversince and think that well just forget.... haha dont make me laugh its time for bloody revolution
But you're white.

you are the racist here, literally said that blacks are not human and you would not bang this

18194232_10155118349686341_6798214745683947738_n-jpg.936002
our beautiful black queen!

• +1
  • JFL
i was born in congo and moved to italy, im black as shit dont make me laugh youre an outsider halfwhite here
Give me the N word pass and i'll consider joining officially.

i am black can i join

• +1
youre white

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
#BLM

based lamb moggers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076