Official Women’s Body Count Chart Guide

And then people are trying to tell us that these 14 year olds, capable of this kind of degeneracy, out of their own free will and lust are "children." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sure, they're minors but to say they're "actual children :soy:" is so retarded.
I dont believe in humans jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Foid with 5 bodies from LTRs that didn’t include any ONS/hook ups >>>>>> foid with 1 body from a Chad

Don’t @ me

• Hmm...
Reactions: mid and Schizomogger
Foid with 5 bodies from LTRs that didn’t include any ONS/hook ups >>>>>> foid with 1 body from a Chad

Don’t @ me
If a foid has one body and its a chad and now shes dating you doesn’t that mean you are chad level?

Don’t @ me
A few miles of dick vs a few meters of dick though.

If a foid has one body and its a chad and now shes dating you doesn’t that mean you are chad level?
No
A few miles of dick vs a few meters of dick though.
I could care less about that

The problem isn’t the physical aspect but the mental/emotional

Every foid you date will subconsciously compare you to her past bfs

I could care less about that

The problem isn’t the physical aspect but the mental/emotional

Every foid you date will subconsciously compare you to her past bfs
How can she love you purely if she loved 5 guys before, at least with the ONS there are no feelings involved. Anyway DNRD virgin or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger and standardcel
mirin avi

How can she love you purely if she loved 5 guys before, at least with the ONS there are no feelings involved. Anyway DNRD virgin or nothing.
The “love” foids have for their oofy doofy normie bf isn’t comparable to the raw primal lust they get for Chads

Foids can live without their normie bf and just as easily replace him with some other gullible cuck within the same week, however moggers and HTN+ dudes are very hard to come by for foids which is why they always talk about how shit tier the average man is