• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, dimorphism, drimprovement and 4 others
My stacy fwb is sucking me off as I read this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200 and TechnoBoss
not safe for work

just got done backshotting the cop who said I was too cute for a speeding ticket

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, PseudoMaxxer, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
just got done backshotting the cop who said I was too cute for a speeding ticket
I got arrested for murder, I said to the judge “fuck off you weren’t even there” , the jury was all alien Stacie’s and they said “he’s too much of a Chad to murder anyone he’s free to go, they all got on their knees and sucked me off as I thanked the lord” (I did it)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Deleted member 32485, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Just saw Sean O'pry in the street. Told him I mogged him, slapped him, and then asked him if he can recommend me to Chico as a guest on the podcast. He said yeah. So I slapped him again.

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing and moggathon
I had sex with minors and she is hot Af, one of my onetist, she foggs other toliets too
Saturday at 11:55 join date and you’re already posting deranged shit like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Axii and drimprovement
Just saw Sean O'pry in the street. Told him I mogged him, slapped him, and then asked him if he can recommend me to Chico as a guest on the podcast. He said yeah. So I slapped him again.
He’s my pay pig btw. All of that 9mil a year goes to me and I spend it all on a special kind of forum vip where master is my slave 24/7

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
I just got banned from pimeyes for searching this in it after wondering if she has fogger bones now lol
Lapp child

Said they detected I was searching for children which was strictly prohibited so they're reviewing my searches. They're going to see I use it exclusively as a gay alien search engine

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and moggathon
He’s my pay pig btw. All of that 9mil a year goes to me and I spend it all on a special kind of forum vip where master is my slave 24/7
lol I know what you're referencing

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
I just got banned from pimeyes for searching this in it after wondering if she has fogger bones now lol
View attachment 2740600
Said they detected I was searching for children which was strictly prohibited so they're reviewing my searches. They're going to see I use it exclusively as a gay alien search engine
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 32485
Probably just an automated message to scare off pedos or something. It makes sense why they'd block searches of children, I just didn't even think about it

Probably just an automated message to scare off pedos or something. It makes sense why they'd block searches of children, I just didn't even think about it
You’re gonna have a knock at your door soon.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 32485
Still better than the LMXING and rating section who want to stare at a bunch of subhumans asking to get their face rated

• +1
Reactions: Axii