Og belt face pulling thread found

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Sny, lyricism and 6 others
Holy fuck that thread is so low iq. People really couldn’t tell that the facial expression and camera focal length were completely different.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Debetro, Banderacell and 3 others
yay lookism

• Love it
Reactions: soover4me
that thread has more value than this entire site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Shkreliii, Mewton and 6 others
Legit method

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and thecel
Reminder this curry uncle pulls fucking trains and still is recessed

Singlehandedly destroys belt copers

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, zura, aleksander and 5 others
Holy fuck that thread is so low iq. People really couldn’t tell that the facial expression and camera focal length were completely different.
Smirking a bit sure but focal length? Nah pics are in the same angle and I doubt this guy has grabbed 2 phones back in 2016 when no one even knew about focal length lmfao

Even with the smirking there’s no way his nose can widen that much and cheekbone mass/ eyes widen like that. It might widen some but not that much lmao come on now

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Reminder this curry uncle pulls fucking trains and still is recessed

Singlehandedly destroys belt copers

this is actually really impressive

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Smirking a bit sure but focal length? Nah pics are in the same angle and I doubt this guy has grabbed 2 phones back in 2016 when no one even knew about focal length lmfao

Even with the smirking there’s no way his nose can widen that much and cheekbone mass/ eyes widen like that. It might widen some but not that much lmao come on now
Hmm I wonder why his nose is wider. MAYBE BC THE IMAGE IS SRETCHED OR HES CLOSER TO THE CAM?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
Hmm I wonder why his nose is wider. MAYBE BC THE IMAGE IS SRETCHED OR HES CLOSER TO THE CAM?
his nose got wider cause his palate expanded

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
share this with tiktok fags so thry wil lose thier teeth

lol he looks worse after like, messy and bloated

lol he looks worse after like, messy and bloated
Retarded if u think he looks worse after

After looks Miles better, before looks recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942
I actually experienced similar results to this dude back in 2016, more lip support, bigger lips, bigger cheekbone mass, wider nose etc exactly like what happened with this guy. my nose literally widened exactly like him

I did it every 3 days every week and still do it today.

but then in late 2018-2019 I started intermittent fasting,(big mistake) and I would do this during my fast and not my break my fast till hours later (big mistake)

I noticed bone loss during that time.. like the complete opposite effect. I think because I was in a net calorie deficit/fasted state right when I was doing it and had no nutritients to repair it right away

Did I lose bone mass just due to intermittent fasting or did I lose bone mass by belt pulling while being in a fasted state? I don’t know

So I think you need to do this when you’re eating and in a fed state, and if you don’t you’ll actually lose bone

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I actually experienced similar results to this dude back in 2016, more lip support, bigger lips, bigger cheekbone mass, wider nose etc exactly like what happened with this guy. my nose literally widened exactly like him

but then in late 2018-2019 I started intermittent fasting,(big mistake) and I would do this during my fast and not my break my fast till hours later (big mistake)

I noticed bone loss during that time.. like the complete opposite effect. I think because I was in a net calorie deficit/fasted state right when I was doing it and had no nutritients to repair it right away

Did I lose bone mass just due to intermittent fasting or did I lose bone mass by belt pulling while being in a fasted state? I don’t know

So I think you need to do this when you’re eating and in a fed state, and if you don’t you’ll actually lose bone
how many mins a day? I did it about 3 months 10 mins a day. I stopped bc I need to deal with lost gains at night (expander) iykyk

how many mins a day? I did it about 3 months 10 mins a day. I stopped bc I need to deal with lost gains at night (expander) iykyk
I did Like 10-20 min every 3 days but I would do it pretty hard to where i was tired after the end of it

I remember that thread

lifefuel honestly. too bad 99% of this forum will never try

Ok niggas but it will only make your maxilla move forward whereas the mandibule will still be recessed i think

I did Like 10-20 min every 3 days but I would do it pretty hard to where i was tired after the end of it
Maybe because this
9388C659 CEF2 4288 A5AB BBDD80CC1B82