Ok ACCURATE racial classification THREAD

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I know @Octillionaire did one but many are not agreeing with his list and he did mix groups who are not related together so I’ll make an “accurate” one

First starting with the most populous to least pop group.

EAST ASIAN:

This group includes fancy and jungle varieties. Both are Mongoloid and SEA originate from Chinese immagirnts who genocided and mixed with the native Meleneasn and ABOS
06925C4C 277B 4AD1 827C 3F6B32AE23E5

(Picture attractive jap man NEA)
38CA8FDF 4EB7 4941 82C3 87917372A3E8

Attaractive Thai man (SEA)

SOUTH ASIAN: this group inhabits the curry sub continent they come in diverse fourms due to mixing with Turks iranics (Aryans) and Abos. Yes via abo admixture Curries and SEA are related lol.

Archetype1 north Indid pakis and other North Indians, Usually associated with Islam and Sikhism these types are the curries who larp as MED
42B55CA2 B930 4787 9195 09DB07A9AB7D

Archetype 2 plain/Jungle curry bunny. Inhabits main curryland. This is your archetypical curry 60% of curries are from this class they inhabit all curry nations and are the largest in pop.

B643015C E83D 4AEA 96BF 9DBA78BA65FE

Archetype 3 Dravid bbc mogger slayer of white pussy (Inhabita Southern curryland, but can also be found in Bangladesh and other tropical regions of the north. The majority of Sri Lanka are of this subclade.
87D1FF1B C9F0 4DA8 A6D5 55DC88288891

BLACKS: This is the “African” race although they don’t inhibit the north in majority. This group are also heavily intertwined outside of Africa in the Americas. This is the most diverse race with multiple skull types and language families with haplogroups from most numerous to least

negroid-Niger-Congo speakers
This group originated in Western Africa but branched off into Bantus and west Africans with the Bantus coming from central and taking over 55% of the landmass of the continent. This group lives in west African jungle territories, central east and South Africa. Your archetypical “BLACK”

858BC958 98AA 4D75 AE4D 5C7036680501

Cushitic-Afro-asiatic speakers

This group historically inhabited all of Eastern Africa after genoicing the Bushmen. But now are mostly relegated to the horn with a small diaspora in Rwanda and Tanzania due to bantu migration. These are your “caucasoid” type niggaz
C905B40A 1BC4 4DA8 A702 88CB2E9A54A6

Nilotes Nilo-Saharan like Cushitic they inhabited most of eastenr and central Africa but got rkt bu bantu bad boys. They are tallest and blackest race on earth

D071DFD8 4EBD 4430 8C43 7B62889A3427

Bushmen, these are the Gook looking niggaz of Southern Africa. Originally they inhabited all of central east and South Africa but got bullied by Cushitic and Bantus into the south
(No chad for this group sorry)
925F7B6A 9FD9 4C4C A810 C316CB92FB9B

Finally the Pygmie. This group are the manlets of the human race. Imagine Nilotes as the giants well these guys are the dwarves.
Natives of central Africa but cucked hard into endangerment by Bantus and European colonists
D436670C E659 4E46 8836 FC87B2863E08

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Beetlejuice, traveler and 7 others
What about fixing the north euro category, also me as a northern med bvll, two pictures are my highest scoring similarity matches on betaface I think 75% for the left (litorid) and 74% for the right (north pontid).

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @GetShrekt @Racky @looksmaxxer234 @8PSLcel @fauxfox

I’ll make another thread for other races when I can be arsed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fauxfox, Xangsane and 3 others
I redid the betaface. Top five are Gracile Med, Mediterranid, Litorid, Mtebid, Pontid.

Betaface matches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Kingcel32, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
What am I JFL o don't really fit any of these I'm a god damn mutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16369
I redid the betaface. Top five are Gracile Med, Mediterranid, Litorid, Mtebid, Pontid.

View attachment 1775871
This is for Europeans. And hoenstly their phenos are not differnt enough to warrant more than three sub groups Celto-Germanic, Slavic and MED.
What am I JFL o don't really fit any of these I'm a god damn mutt
Your Curry but the 2nd archetype gentically you just have a unique look but all brown races have overlap you just happen to be somebody who overlaps with other races

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and Moggie
This is for Europeans. And hoenstly their phenos are not differnt enough to warrant more than three sub groups Celto-Germanic, Slavic and MED.
Bruv I am Anglo-Celtic. So am I med pheno then?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
High effort thread. Has more nuance than mine, but you have to realize that the whole point of my thread was to group people who looked like each other, even if they're not geographically related. I was thinking of including the chink looking Africans but there is only 100,000 of them (the khoisan people) so I figured I would include more relevant ethnicities / races
Yeah I agree I wasn’t hatin on your thread and tbh your thread was partially satirical so it gave me a good laugh lumping Arabs with Indian :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: but Khoi are one tribe there’s the San and other tribes of Capioid chink looking blacks the Khoi are jsut the largest tribe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bruv I am Anglo-Celtic. So am I med pheno then?
Anglos are Germanic… I’m Germano med myself due to being Southern French and anglo. But your just Celto-Germanic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16369 and Moggie
Anglos are Germanic… I’m Germano med myself due to being Southern French and anglo. But your just Celto-Germanic
So why am I highest match with gracile-med? There are british gracile-meds like Orlando Bloom, Emma Watson, Alastair Cook, Catherine Zeta Jones. So should northern european gracile-meds (a southern european phenotype) be grouped with northern europeans or southern europeans?

Last edited:

Your Curry but the 2nd archetype gentically you just have a unique look but all brown races have overlap you just happen to be somebody who overlaps with other races
Look, I managed to simplify it even more. Celto-Germanic, gook rapebaby abominations and arabic shitskins.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Moggie
Look, I managed to simplify it even more. Celto-Germanic, gook rapebaby abominations and arabic shitskins.
British Isles types

Anglo-Norse
e664f47c7ee255ee1b77f3ae5f6f43b6.jpg

Anglo-Saxon
MV5BMTkzMzc4MDk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3MjUxNw@@._V1_.jpg

Anglo-Celtic
e082e84b2b5b0f1d4a467b85c560585c--ralph-fiennes-actors.jpg

Anglo-Norman
be917d236acc75b608d46e60f0ff10fe.jpg

North-Atlantid
d8413969d3773eec30e00c21ed9c6c82.jpg

Gracile-Med
t4k72k3ttnc81.jpg

Mediterranid
chris-coleman-322156123.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

Yeah coz my 2 year old niece looks like a chakma- a Chinese looking Bangladesh tribe JFL

• JFL
Yeah coz my 2 year old niece looks like a chakma- a Chinese looking Bangladesh tribe JFL
Prob somewhere down the line you guys mixed with them. I dunno why people here act as if racemixing wasn’t the norm throughout history

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Chadethnic101
Where nordic

Where nordic
Ill Make a new thread on it. This site is so fucking shit it posted this thread before I was even halfway done I only got black Asain and curry out of the way. The next one will be European MENA and Latino

• +1
Reactions: mug and Moggie
negroid-Niger-Congo speakers
Cushitic-Afro-asiatic speakers
Nilotes Nilo-Saharan like Cushitic they inhabited most of eastenr and central Africa but got rkt bu bantu bad boys. They are tallest and blackest race on earth
Where do you put Saharan speakers like the Songhai who, although part of the Nilo-Saharan language family, diverge from Eastern Sudanic speakers genetically and phenotypically? Likewise for Central Sudanic speakers like the Mangbetu? Nilo-Saharan is to this day a "proposed language family" with a lot of controversy, that some linguists have criticized for acting as a "catch-all" for languages that did not conveniently fit in either Niger-Congo or Afro-Asiatic. So I don't think it should be used that way, [ISPOILER]though the Eastern Sudanic sub-family is legit[/ISPOILER]

Nilotes Nilo-Saharan like Cushitic they inhabited most of eastenr and central Africa but got rkt bu bantu bad boys.
Not really.
The dynamics between Nilote/Bantu during the latter's migration were more complex than that and in many times they were in a more disadvantageous/submissive position(I will post brootal examples of that tomorrow when I find my sources again). Nilotes most definitely did not get "rekt'd" by Bantus in Eastern Africa.
I will have to go back to my files to address this seriously and I don't really have the time right now.
Just as an example I will post this where the linguist Christopher Erhet explains Luhya migration in Kalenjin territories and the role of marriage / bride prices in that migration :

Last edited:
Where do you put Western West Africans(Senegambian, Malian) who diverge a bit from subequatorial West Africans and live in savanna or Sahel territories?
Where do you put Saharan speakers like the Songhai who, although part of the Nilo-Saharan language family, diverge from Eastern Sudanic speakers genetically and phenotypically? Likewise for Central Sudanic speakers like the Mangbetu? Nilo-Saharan is to this day a "proposed language family" with a lot of controversy, that some linguists have criticized it for acting as a "catch-all" for languages that did not conveniently fit in either Niger-Congo or Afro-Asiatic. So I don't think it should be used that way, [ISPOILER]though the Eastern Sudanic sub-family is legit[/ISPOILER]

View attachment 1775889

Not really.
The dynamics between Nilote/Bantu during the latter's migration were more complex than that and in many times they were in a more disadvantageous/submissive position(I will post brootal examples of that tomorrow when I find my sources again). Nilotes most definitely did not get "rekt'd" by Bantus in Eastern Africa.
I will have to go back to my files to address this seriously and I don't really have the time right now.
Just as an example I will post this where the linguist Christopher Erhet explains Luhya migration in Kalenjin territories and the role of marriage / bride prices in that migration :
View attachment 1775955
View attachment 1775958
View attachment 1775959
View attachment 1775961
Bantus did eventually win even if they were on the losing side more than not because numbers advantage is all it takes. Somalis enslaved Bantus more than the other way around but guess what they were pushed deep into Somalia and lost their territory in Kenya and Tanzania due to numbers.

The Sahel west Africans are a weird group as most are gentically the same as normal west Africans but have slight different characteristics like darker skin taller and height narrower frames such as Senegalese people. Some of these groups are mixed with Nilotes I did put this down in my original post but this Gay faggot site didn’t update the quote so I had to rewrite it 4 times and got lazy and wrote low effort shit for Nilotes due to this :feelsrope::feelscry:.

Hausa and Fula are Afro asiatic but west African. That’s why I don’t classify sahelian west Africans as Niger-Congoids, Nilotes or afro asiatic as the region has all types. But when people think of west African they think Guinea region as that’s where most of the pop lives as blacks in the diaspora come from the Guinea region of west Africa and rarely the Sahel though most of my muslim blsck mates are from the Sahel

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Where do you put Saharan speakers like the Songhai who, although part of the Nilo-Saharan language family, diverge from Eastern Sudanic speakers genetically and phenotypically? Likewise for Central Sudanic speakers like the Mangbetu? Nilo-Saharan is to this day a "proposed language family" with a lot of controversy, that some linguists have criticized for acting as a "catch-all" for languages that did not conveniently fit in either Niger-Congo or Afro-Asiatic. So I don't think it should be used that way, [ISPOILER]though the Eastern Sudanic sub-family is legit[/ISPOILER]
Language family is not a good way to approximate ethnicity as for instance the Hungarians are finno-urgic speakers but genetically are most similar to their neighbours and cluster closer to Western Europeans that finns jfl. Languages can spread with minimal genetic alteration of the people.

• +1
Language family is not a good way to approximate ethnicity as for instance the Hungarians are finno-urgic speakers but genetically are most similar to their neighbours and cluster closer to Western Europeans that finns jfl. Languages can spread with minimal genetic alteration of the people.
True but Hungarians didn’t start out as natives of Europe they were Magyars Aka Turkmen and Finn mutts. They are closer to WE due to admixture over 1.3k years. The groups Racky mentioned in the Sahel are mutts. The Hausa are Afro asiatic in language but are phenotypically closer to Negorid typical types than to Somalis and Ethiopians. Senegalese are mostly gentically west African but phenotypically look inbetween Nilote and west African despite most groups having 0 Nilote admixture.

• +1
True but Hungarians didn’t start out as natives of Europe they were Magyars Aka Turkmen and Finn mutts. They are closer to WE due to admixture over 1.3k years
Yeah but they only contributed iirc 10% to modern Hungarian dna, highest central asian amounts are found in some areas of Hungary due to later Cuman migration but it peaks at no more than 20%. Hungarians are mostly the Pannonian peoples that lived there prior to Magyars as for instance the Huns and Avars were only a small elite class and did not change the population level genetics.

Yeah but they only contributed iirc 10% to modern Hungarian dna, highest central asian amounts are found in some areas of Hungary due to later Cuman migration but it peaks at no more than 20%.
I updated my comment btw. Well yeah that’s what happens when a minority conquerer class comes in and enslaved the native majority population. Over 1.3k yesrs they are bound to look identical to their Slavic neighbours, same thing happened with the Bulgarians. It’s either that or a racial class system like the Americas is formed

• +1
I updated my comment btw. Well yeah that’s what happens when a minority conquerer class comes in and enslaved the native majority population. Over 1.3k yesrs they are bound to look identical to their Slavic neighbours, same thing happened with the Bulgarians. It’s either that or a racial class system like the Americas is formed
Yeah same happened with Normans in England they probs contributed max 5% in elite peoples today.

• +1
Hausa and Fula are Afro asiatic but west African. That’s why I don’t classify sahelian west Africans as Niger-Congoids, Nilotes or afro asiatic as the region has all types. But when people think of west African they think Guinea region as that’s where most of the pop lives as blacks in the diaspora come from the Guinea region of west Africa and rarely the Sahel though most of my muslim blsck mates are from the Sahel
I will address that more seriously with sources tomorrow as well, but proto-Fulbe were originally from the Senegambia/Mauritania region who mixed with Amazigh-like people 4000 years ago and then diverged into their own thing. That's why they cluster with Afro-Asiatics but originally they were Senegambian, not North African. The idea that they have origins in the Horn of Africa is a complete meme with no evidence, but there is evidence for their Senegambian origin and their admixing with ancient Maghrebis(that I will post tomorrow)
But when people think of west African they think Guinea region as that’s where most of the pop lives as blacks in the diaspora come from the Guinea region of west Africa and rarely the Sahel though most of my muslim blsck mates are from the Sahel
Depends where in the West tbh. You are speaking from an Anglophone perspective.
In France I'd argue it's 50/50 between Congolese people and Sahelians while guinea region people are there but not as much. There are a lot of Mamadous in France but the biggest diaspora is Congolese. Though it differs from cities too, in Marseilles most blacks are Senegalese and Comorian(Bantu/Austronesian)

Last edited:
  • +1
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep @Chadethnic101 @GetShrekt @Racky @looksmaxxer234 @8PSLcel @fauxfox

I’ll make another thread for other races when I can be arsed
There are two races: whites and native earthlings

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bantus did eventually win even if they were on the losing side more than not because numbers advantage is all it takes. Somalis enslaved Bantus more than the other way around but guess what they were pushed deep into Somalia and lost their territory in Kenya and Tanzania due to numbers.
True but my point is this depiction of Bantu as some sort rampaging genocidal maniacs is a lot of the time inaccurate and especially in the case of their relationship with Nilotes.
Not really.
The dynamics between Nilote/Bantu during the latter's migration were more complex than that and in many times they were in a more disadvantageous/submissive position(I will post brootal examples of that tomorrow when I find my sources again).
Ok this is what I was talking about :

BANTU CULTURAL AND LINGUISTIC SHIFT ON CONTACT WITH NILOTIC LUO
Abanyala and Aba Songa

Note that those kind of serf relationships discussed there still survived in some Bantu-speaking communities well into the 20th century. See how genetically Tutsi people tend to have affinities with Maasai people and had this serf dynamic with Hutus.

Last edited:
True but my point is this depiction of Bantu as some sort rampaging genocidal maniacs is a lot of the time inaccurate and especially in the case of their relationship with Nilotes.

Ok this is what I was talking about :

BANTU CULTURAL AND LINGUISTIC SHIFT ON CONTACT WITH NILOTIC LUO
Abanyala and Aba Songa
View attachment 1776643
View attachment 1776655
Note that those kind of serf relationships discussed there still survived in some Bantu-speaking communities well into the 20th century. See how genetically Tutsi people tend to have affinities with Maasai people.
I agree. Bantus are not warlike people their conquest of africa wasn’t one of genocide and war it was ironically one of integration and trade. People project with this shit because the indo Europeans spread via conquest therfore all others had to do the same, which as we know is BS. African societies are generally not warlike and are more trade based.

• Woah
On Fula :

https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393#pgen.1004393.s012 (Table S6)

The Civilizations of Africa: A History to 1800 By Christopher Ehret

UNESCO Africa from the Seventh to the Eleventh Century
the last thing they are referring too is a bit of speculation to be fair, but he is talking about rock art found in Mauritania :
Examination of certain rock paintings in the Tassili n’Ajjer suggests the presence of proto-Fulani cultural traits in the region by at least the fourth millennium B.C. Scholars specializing in Fulani culture believe that some of the imagery depicts rituals that are still practiced by contemporary Fulani people.

At the Tin Tazarift site, for instance, historian Amadou Hampaté Bâ recognized a scene of the lotori ceremony, a celebration of the ox’s aquatic origin. In a finger motif, Ba detected an allusion to the myth of the hand of the first Fulani herdsman, Kikala. At Tin Felki, Ba recognized a hexagonal carnelian jewel as related to the Agades cross, a fertility charm still used by Fulani women. (source)

Anyway all of that just to say they aren't "Afro-Asiatic" per se. Their ancestors were cattle herders who were close to the ancestors of Wolof/Serer, and who through cattle herding ended up admixing with some kind of proto-Amazigh. That's why they speak a "Niger-Congo"(more specifically Senegambian) language but have "Afro-Asiatic"(Maghrebi) ancestry. Then they spread a little all over the place.

I agree. Bantus are not warlike people their conquest of africa wasn’t one of genocide and war it was ironically one of integration and trade. People project with this shit because the indo Europeans spread via conquest therfore all others had to do the same, which as we know is BS. African societies are generally not warlike and are more trade based.
obviously conflict would happen but people exaggerate and make it seem like they just steamrolled the entire continent which is just not true especially not in Eastern Africa.

Last edited:
On Fula :
View attachment 1776689
https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393#pgen.1004393.s012 (Table S6)
View attachment 1776690
The Civilizations of Africa: A History to 1800 By Christopher Ehret
View attachment 1776703
UNESCO Africa from the Seventh to the Eleventh Century

Anyway all of that just to say they aren't "Afro-Asiatic" per se. Their ancestors were cattle herders who were close to the ancestors of Wolof/Serer, and who through cattle herding ended up admixing with some kind of proto-Amazigh. That's why they speak a "Niger-Congo"(more specifically Senegambian) language but have "Afro-Asiatic"(Maghrebi) ancestry. Then they spread a little all over the place.

obviously conflict would happen sometimes but people exaggerate and make it seem like they just steamrolled the entire continent which is just not true.
The Fula are Afro asiatic, it’s a language family not a race their Lang group is classified as Chaddic within the Cushitic branch. Same goes for the largest SSA ethnic group the Hausa of north Nigeria who are phenotypically closer to stereotypical “African” look.

The Bantu were farmers and mostly traded with the other groups but due to being farmers had more population and better adaptations to the shithole fauna of africa and therfore better out bred the natives. Yes ear did happen but it was mostly disease that killed off the Khoi and Pygmies who had no immunities to cattle illnesses

• +1
The Fula are Afro asiatic, it’s a language family not a race their Lang group is classified as Chaddic within the Cushitic branch
Fulbe is classified as a Niger-Congo language in the Senegambian sub-family.

British Isles types

Anglo-Norse
e664f47c7ee255ee1b77f3ae5f6f43b6.jpg

Anglo-Saxon
MV5BMTkzMzc4MDk5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3MjUxNw@@._V1_.jpg

Anglo-Celtic
e082e84b2b5b0f1d4a467b85c560585c--ralph-fiennes-actors.jpg

Anglo-Norman
be917d236acc75b608d46e60f0ff10fe.jpg

North-Atlantid
d8413969d3773eec30e00c21ed9c6c82.jpg

Gracile-Med
t4k72k3ttnc81.jpg

Mediterranid
chris-coleman-322156123.jpg
These are all just Western European phenotype… why are you making shit up as if these cucks look different irl?