Ok fuck it, I'm just gonna take charge of the day

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
When you feel like shit you just have to go after it David Goggins type a shut. I haven't showered for days so I'll start with that. Will be posting here throughout the day and we'll see if I was able to turn it around by the end of it.

This seems/feels/probably is pathetic but I have to start somewhere.

- First off I'll start with a shower! Less goooo

Current mood: :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Tabula Rasa, chosen-one and 1 other person
Alright I will take some kratom. It's in these moments that I need it the most. I already shaved and did a face wash. If I cold shower without kratom then it's gonna hurt too much and I need to do it for that dopamine/noradrenaline increase.

I haven't had an off day all week but maybe I can do it tomorrow. The addiction is too strong.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Goggins would start with a run not a shower pussy. Run then shower after. Don’t be a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
don’t try to take on too much at once

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 22124
Tomorrow you'll wake up and realize you were a in a delusional state of mania

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and chosen-one
maintain good hygiene and work on your personality, you can do it champ!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
don’t try to take on too much at once
Very true.

Alrightie, I just took 7 grams Green Malay now and I'm gonna do the dishes/fix up the kitchen mess and take a shower. Then we'll take it from there!

I feel so much better. My whole body relaxes and I want to take a dump. Hope it's not too much information, but this thread was never about sunshine and rainbows to begin with. It's a work in progress!

Tomorrow you'll wake up and realize you were a in a delusional state of mania
You're telling me there's a different way to live? I'm taking a shit while writing this faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
I will have all my supplements (including vitamin D), a nutmeg coffee and a couple of cookies.

Then I will go on to masturbate in the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back