OK SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO GET UNSHADOWBANNED ON TIKTOK

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Yes, I am shadowbanned. I posted something and legit stuck at ZERO views. Anywhere I google it’s just Muh be patient and cope like that. Is it over for my account?

I made a new account. Just posted if I’m device banned I’m legit roping tonight

Ive done nothing wrong. Why. I’m gonna try contacting ig but who tf would care for my 100 follower account
The best you can do is delete any videos that you think can violate tiktok tos, even minor shit. You can contact support but that takes fucking ages.

Shadowbans are basically impossible to fix, hstikkyokky just makes new accounts because it's that hard to fix. If you could escape shadowbans wouldn't he just avoid it?

Spam change proxies and see if that does anything but it's likely cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and poopoohead
There is no shadow ban you just make bad vids, Ive gotten multiple accounts to 5k+ followers

There is no shadow ban you just make bad vids, Ive gotten multiple accounts to 5k+ followers
Bro yes there is. Even if u make a shit vid it always gets to 200 views (otherwise how would tiktok know it’s shit) depending on engagement. Mine are literally STUCK on 0.

The best you can do is delete any videos that you think can violate tiktok tos, even minor shit. You can contact support but that takes fucking ages.

Shadowbans are basically impossible to fix, hstikkyokky just makes new accounts because it's that hard to fix. If you could escape shadowbans wouldn't he just avoid it?

Spam change proxies and see if that does anything but it's likely cope.
Do I need to make the account on anither device? I just made one with a test vid and still zero views. When I first made my original account I got boosted to 1000 views despite posting the most horrendous vid ever. I’m fucked.

Do I need to make the account on anither device? I just made one with a test vid and still zero views. When I first made my original account I got boosted to 1000 views despite posting the most horrendous vid ever. I’m fucked.
Use Antidetect browsers, change device and IP address for every new account that you create.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Yes, I am shadowbanned. I posted something and legit stuck at ZERO views. Anywhere I google it’s just Muh be patient and cope like that. Is it over for my account?
U cant get unbanned