OLAPLEX 3 SCAM

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing
For looksmaxxer, this product is a scam, I reported no change in my hair while using it, another placebo product relayed by stupid consumerist women, I gave it a try, because of the "scientific" reviews, and patented product, again J-Marketing struck.

23729.jpg

hysterical.gif

Women placebo :smonk:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, niqfan625, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
For looksmaxxer, this product is a scam, I reported no change in my hair while using it, another placebo product relayed by stupid consumerist women, I gave it a try, because of the "scientific" reviews, and patented product, again J-Marketing struck.

23729.jpg

hysterical.gif

Jfl if u still waste money on shitty cosmetic pproducts in 2024

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, ReadBooksEveryday, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Jfl if u still waste money on shitty cosmetic pproducts in 2024

Just follow advice of @BucketCrab and @enchanted_elixir in bestofthebest section.

Am not said is dumb advice they did extrem good work, high effort thread. But this product is a scam. their thread was determinant on the choice i did

Well, nothing work except coconut oil, and extrem chemical treatement (i don't recommend the last one)

Just follow advice of @BucketCrab and @enchanted_elixir in bestofthebest section.

Am not said is dumb advice they did extrem good work, high effort thread. But this product is a scam. their thread was determinant on the choice i did

Well, nothing work except coconut oil, and extrem chemical treatement (i don't recommend the last one)
Just dont shampoo too often and ur good conditioner is fine too

23729.jpg

hysterical.gif

How did you apply it though?
It is used in a very specific way

How did you apply it though?
It is used in a very specific way

wet lil bit my hair, let 45minute the product on my head, washe, and abracadabra, nothing.

Jfl didn’t I tell you it’s shit quite a while ago?

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
wet lil bit my hair, let 45minute the product on my head, washe, and abracadabra, nothing.
It takes roughly 2 months to have effect tho.
Also you need to thoroughly wet your hair and pat it so that its not soaking wet but just damp

It takes roughly 2 months to have effect tho.
Also you need to thoroughly wet your hair and pat it so that its not soaking wet but just damp

Now is 2 month for get effect .. camon bro..

Now is 2 month for get effect .. camon bro..
It is a product meant to repair damaged hair. The time it takes to have effect depends on the extent of damage. It's not a miracle product that improves hair automatically, it is a tool created for a specific need

• +1
Reactions: agoostis