Old Man with Alzheimer’s instantly suicidal after finding out he’s ugly

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir

Brutal how real this is. The guy doesn’t even know what he looks like and when he finds out his first thought is to die. Almost like people are conditioned to just be ok with being ugly despite deep down knowing how bad it really is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark, zura, PrinceofDarkness and 22 others
Holy shit :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Gus17
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Gus17
Looksmaxxer till the last moment :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, PrinceofDarkness, normie_joe and 9 others
Looksmaxxer till the last moment :lul:
Imagine getting Alzheimer’s as a Looksmaxxer and you kids have to stop you from smashing your face with a hammer everyday as you mumble about bonemashing to become a mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, nordicfoidslayer23, Jnumber01 and 10 others
No young guy looks as ugly as that

She ugly and should rope

Brutal as shit
I hope I die before 40

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
he should've said: 'if you think i am handsome, suck my dick'

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Dr. Bludy, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and DelonLover1999
he should've said: 'if you think i am handsome, suck my dick'
Over if you're not getting birthday bjs from your granddaughters when you turn 80

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Dr. Bludy, Gus17 and 1 other person
let big man rope

American uglys just go in the cabinet take out a gun and end it, meanwhile in gun control countries you gotta find a bridge.

American uglys just go in the cabinet take out a gun and end it, meanwhile in gun control countries you gotta find a bridge.
EU uglies can just move to america and mog obese subhumans there

Proof that foids will call ugly guys handsome .
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Gus17 and Dr. Bludy

Brutal how real this is. The guy doesn’t even know what he looks like and when he finds out his first thought is to die. Almost like people are conditioned to just be ok with being ugly despite deep down knowing how bad it really is.

Blackpilled grandpa brootal living old sucks even my grandpa told me that he was happier when he was young

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
The Alzheimers has tragically taken his memory, his ability to feed and bath himself, and his sense of self, but he has retained the most primitive and important of life skills, a skill that is hard wired into the reptilian brain, the ability to identify ugly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Gus17 and WayneBraaaah
Imagine getting Alzheimer’s as a Looksmaxxer and you kids have to stop you from smashing your face with a hammer everyday as you mumble about bonemashing to become a mogger.
uniornically laughed out loud, here is a gold kind stranger :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Also mirin the high T levels

Not rope.

Just straight and plain shotgunmaxx.

All that while shitting on medium level Becky.:cool:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Gus17
:lul::lul: the future of the tiktok blackpill generation is them getting alzheimers and psl edits playing through their heads until this scenario happens.
LMAOOOO

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back