Old memories are getting back to me

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
I had the luck to experience "first love" and shit like that, old memories of parties, doing dumb as fuck things. I'll be 22 soon, im supposed to be living the best times of my life right now and Im wagecucking in netherlands eating this shitty food, working a job that I hate, getting treated like a slave by native dutch people because Im from poor part of the world while people who had normal parents who actually had cash are having a vacation, smiling drinking, sitting on the beach and Im in office writing stiupid shit on computer and after work rotting.

Im getting sick of it, Idk if to looksmaxx or just pack my bacpack and go into the world, costs are not that big only issiue is hickhiking (I dont know the exact translation for it it means getting random people to pick you up and drive for free) is difficult with my low trust face :/ Also Sightseeing and visiting shit isnt bringing me as much joy as it did before

I really dont know what to do, getting rich seems like a good idea but before I can get enough cash I'll be 25 or even older fuck that shit. Sadly there is nothing better to do than sacrafice my 3 best years for future, if I dont do this I'll prolly become a wagecuck till 67 or death, FML

Worst part is Im too old to make true friends anymore, everyone is using you for something, I can try to "be real friend" but after so many breakups and falied expectations, letdowns you cover your heart with a thick wall untill you become desensitized to the point you cant feel anything, ofc I smile and shit but im still empty inside, I have a neverending gaping hole in my belly that I try to fix, passions, girls, friends nothing seems to fill it in stoicism helped for a while but deep inside I know its just a game

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wannaimprove, Deleted member 616 and Arkantos
Where are you from boyo?

at least you can cope with memories of your teen years. i pissed away all of my teen years.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
at least you can cope with memories of your teen years. i pissed away all of my teen years.
Its more painfull to experience a lack of something you got used to. Imagine you now have to live without roof over your head, or without a bed. Memories would be even more painfull bcoz you know how good it was. If you never experienced those things how you can dwell on them if you dont even know they exists?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and FailedNormie
im 18 and rotting on discord and forums. this is the best its gonna get JFL

Society is shit.

To be bloody honest this. I moved at 15 so the best years were fucked away coping with stress and all that shit, still have some good memories thought

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
I'm sorry bro

All this wageslaving and rotting in a shitty office to serve some kike jew to control the world

To be bloody honest this. I moved at 15 so the best years were fucked away coping with stress and all that shit, still have some good memories thought
my good memories were all before 14. exactly when i turned 14 my life turned to shit.