Old white suga mommas traveling abroad to elope with young Africans and bring them to America.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
What is you doing on twitter my nigga @klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Danish_Retard, Charisma and 5 others
Bro bro bro amber eyes broooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LancasteR
Bro preston amber eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LancasteR
What is you doing on twitter my nigga @klip11

Ofc she’s fat. But I don’t blame him he wants to leave SHITfrica.

I’d also fuck a fat white woman if it meant I get to live like a king having a cumskin look after me in the west

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Danish_Retard, Charisma and 5 others
@M-1014 @Ricky212 @murdah

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Fuckkk. My werewolf pheno gonna complete w this

• Woah
Reactions: Sub0
Ofc she’s fat. But I don’t blame him he wants to leave SHITfrica.

I’d also fuck a fat white woman if it meant I get to live like a king having a cumskin look after me in the west
is your avi based on a real person or is it purely AI

he’s just getting his green card :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
That is some crazy shit. At least when a dude marries some mail order bride from Shitholeraine there is a 20% or so chance she will still be with him in 5 years, a 50% chance she will bear him a child, and high probability she will not cheat on him until she gets citizenship. Probably only 5% chance these african guys will stick around more than the two year minimum required for them to get citizenship, and they will start cheating on them asap. And it is super obvious to anyone that sees them together that it is not a real relationship, you have to be non sentient to not feel like a fool when in public with some African guy half your age. Just get a pet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and klip11
That is some crazy shit. At least when a dude marries some mail order bride from Shitholeraine there is a 20% or so chance she will still be with him in 5 years, a 50% chance she will bear him a child, and high probability she will not cheat on him until she gets citizenship. Probably only 5% chance these african guys will stick around more than the two year minimum required for them to get citizenship, and they will start cheating on them asap. And it is super obvious to anyone that sees them together that it is not a real relationship, you have to be non sentient to not feel like a fool when in public with some African guy half your age. Just get a pet.
I think if Haitian cannibals eat @Jason Voorhees he will give them food poisoning

There's no difference between this and the transatlantic slave trade :feelsrope:
If they were females this would be trafficking
But win win I guess
One gets BBC, One gets passport
Episode 5 Ok GIF by Law & Order

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back