Old "women" are worthless

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
This is how a 32 year old looks like: a bloated face with deteriorated skin which is already sagging, jfl if you evER pay attention to this shit, when you become an old subhuman (aka you get out of your prime, which could happen at any age tbh) then your only option becomes either rape or prostitutes, nevER even acknowledge an old hag.

@Luffymaxxing Just look at this disgusting shit, can you believe they go out onto the streets looking like this?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, northern mogger, panjeet currycel and 4 others
25 is the farthest id go tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Costcosuperstore, mayo mogger and 2 others
didn't watch, looks like she's a runner. Aged fast from constant high cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Costcosuperstore and Splinter901
didn't watch, looks like she's a runner. Aged fast from constant high cortisol

There is a lot of contradicting info about aging tbh, that's why I only do cardio 2-3 times a week, just in case it actually ages you.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and dopaminebeyondfried
This is how a 32 year old looks like: a bloated face with deteriorated skin which is already sagging, jfl if you evER pay attention to this shit, when you become an old subhuman (aka you get out of your prime, which could happen at any age tbh) then your only option becomes either rape or prostitutes, nevER even acknowledge an old hag.

@Luffymaxxing Just look at this disgusting shit, can you believe they go out onto the streets looking like this?

True and untrue. So many incels pay girls to just humiliate them or even wouldn't mind dating granny's ( at least on tinder ) but yh these ugly girls are entitled garbage nontheless.

There is a lot of contradicting info about aging tbh, that's why I only do cardio 2-3 times a week, just in case it actually ages you.
it does, lifting weights doesnt. Walking can also be good, and hiking as well is ok once in a while. Its prolonged endurance exercise like jogging that ages you

Excessive leaness is bad for women

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Costcosuperstore
it does, lifting weights doesnt. Walking can also be good, and hiking as well is ok once in a while. Its prolonged endurance exercise like jogging that ages you

Does the same apply to swimming?

Does the same apply to swimming?
Depends if you’re swimming laps competitively or lazily enjoying w short bursts in between . Swimming in the latter manner uses more muscular force and so I’d presume it’s not as bad as jogging which puts pressure on heart and lungs.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Depends.

Older foid 35+ with good body still has 10 times more smv than the average young male "who has his shit together".

Also, foid in a video was a subhuman always. I have oneitis from my work, the bitch is around 30 years old, she literally has model tier bones, it's insane how beautiful her face is, literally everyone said that she is good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Xtra, Chadeep and 3 others
Depends.

Older foid 35+ with good body still has 10 times more smv than the average young male "who has his shit together".

Also, foid in a video was a subhuman always. I have oneitis from my work, the bitch is around 30 years old, she literally has model tier bones, it's insane how beautiful her face is, literally everyone said that she is good looking.
Smv is not a flex, there’s billions on this earth.

Depends.

You know that there's a difference between what men find attractive and what women find attractive right?

Women are fucked by age. There's no way around it.
Men can be wealthy and not good looking but still pick up bitches based on his wealth and how he carries himself.

As soon as a woman starts hitting the wall it's all over for them. They may be able to pick up some scraps but never a quality man.

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show

She’s vegan you moron that’s why she looks so old. The avg 32 yr old looks much younger and better than her. She looks 52 not 32

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Madridista
You know that there's a difference between what men find attractive and what women find attractive right?

Men can be wealthy and not good looking but still pick up bitches based on his wealth and how he carries himself.

As soon as a woman starts hitting the wall it's all over for them. They may be able to pick up some scraps but never a quality man.
Cope of the highest order, fuck off back to whatever redpill shithole you came from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Clown Show

Laugh Look At That GIF by Northwest Motorsport

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
“Women are fucked by age but men arent”
“Quality man”
“Scraps”
lol angry redpiller detected
Ok fucking retard that doesn't understand attraction

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show
She is simply malnourished and lives a bad lifestyle. Women can be attractive till menopause

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel