Olive oil intake

J

johnny4612

Iron
Hi there!
Is there a way to perfectly measure how many ml of olive oil we should intake everyday in order to bulk, but not get any of this fat permanent stored or ruin our face/body?

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
If you're taking olive oil to gain weight, you're going to gain fat, nothing you can do about that. It wouldn't be permanent though as you say, you'd lose it in a calorie deficit.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Your body need around 1g of lipids per kg of bodyweight above is unecessary

How much of olive oil would you intake every day?

Measuring spoon.

There are 40 Calories in a Teaspoon of olive oil.

If you're bulking you will gain some fat. You loose it when you cut, as well as some muscle.

The goal is to gain less fat than muscle when you bulk, so you should only be in a small caloric surplus.
And to loose less muscle than fat when you cut, so cuts should be in a small caloric deficit.

Your weight should always change slowly, and bulks and cuts should only be a few months at a time so you don't become too fat and loose all your smv.

Measuring spoon.

There are 40 Calories in a Teaspoon of olive oil.

If you're bulking you will gain some fat. You loose it when you cut, as well as some muscle.

The goal is to gain less fat than muscle when you bulk, so you should only be in a small caloric surplus.
And to loose less muscle than fat when you cut, so cuts should be in a small caloric deficit.

Your weight should always change slowly, and bulks and cuts should only be a few months at a time so you don't become too fat and loose all your smv.
I do have something to measure how much olive oil i should intake (in ml).
How do I know how much I should intake?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I do have something to measure how much olive oil i should intake (in ml).
How do I know how much I should intake?
To bulk you have to get in a calorie surplus. There's websites that estimate how many total calories you need.

I'm not sure why you mentioned olive oil specifically for bulking, but if you eat healthy, lift weights, get enough protein, and eat slightly more total calories than you need to maintain your weight, you will most likely gain muscle.

Olive oil is a healthy source of fat. Fat is important for testosterone production. Fat, Carbs, and Protein are all important for health. Other healthy sources of fat include: Avocados, Whole Chicken (Non-lean), nuts, and eggs.

Every one is going to be different, so if you measure everything you'll be able to estimate how much healthy fat you need, by how you feel.

It's VERY easy to overdo it with healthy sources of fat and go over your caloric limit, and get fat because fat is so calorically dense. Which is why it's advised to generally eat lean chicken, and measure calories (using an app).

Animal fat*
Animal vs Plant doesn't matter as long as you're getting all the nutrients you need, and hitting your macros.

Rice + Beans alone gives you a complete amino acid profile for example.