• DBE7C468-259B-4E32-B4F9-5D234C5D6B63.jpeg
    DBE7C468-259B-4E32-B4F9-5D234C5D6B63.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 107
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1464
paid actor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2426
Ngl they legit look the same look at their face it's like a mirror image. I think same looking face theory is actually legit.

There’s hope for everyone

the famous indian janitor finally spotted
i guess he is some kind of celebrity? ever heard of betabuxxing?

the famous indian janitor finally spotted
i guess he is some kind of celebrity? ever heard of betabuxxing?
What’s wrong with betabuxing for so called “incels” if you’re not chad it’s your job and destiny to fulfill these roles trying to beat nature never works

@Enigmatic93
Its this shit again

What’s wrong with betabuxing for so called “incels” if you’re not chad it’s your job and destiny to fulfill these roles trying to beat nature never works
If being with a women that's only here for your money or status satisfies you, and knowing that she internally isn't attracted to you and isn't even exited by the idea of just kissing you, and that she cucks you everyday with a different chad, and that she would leave you any second if you lose your money, alright then, you can "follow nature"

If being with a women that's only here for your money or status satisfies you, and knowing that she internally isn't attracted to you and isn't even exited by the idea of just kissing you, and that she cucks you everyday with a different chad, and that she would leave you any second if you lose your money, alright then, you can "follow nature"
If I was like the guy in OP opposed to staying incel hell yes at least I’d be getting my dick wet and passing on my genes unlike all the “but she isn’t attracted to my FACE” guys dying alone

Look at how far she’s holding his hand

• +1
Reactions: Darklord and Deleted member 1464
If I was like the guy in OP opposed to staying incel hell yes at least I’d be getting my dick wet and passing on my genes unlike all the “but she isn’t attracted to my FACE” guys dying alone
> at least I’d be getting my dick wet
you will have sex 1 time every month or 2, she will be making up excuses 3/4 of the time

> passing on my genes
incel trait: wanting to pass down their genes
WHY the FUCK would you want to have a KID????? You fucking utter piece of shit, do you want your kid to follow your fate?

Look at how far she’s holding his hand
facts

These photos are questionable and make one wonder why a being with this appearance may be perhaps successful? Betabuxx or that is "fake" are just explanations, but what is the origin of the photo exactly? Its nature is unknown, and it is open to interpretation and inquiry, endless questioning; is an Indian actor apparently, so the status, though pathetic and idiotic speaks for itself: So the photo is legit for what it seems.

These photos are questionable and make one wonder why a being with this appearance may be perhaps successful? Betabuxx or that is "fake" are just explanations, but what is the origin of the photo exactly? Its nature is unknown, and it is open to interpretation and inquiry, endless questioning; is an Indian actor apparently, so the status, though pathetic and idiotic speaks for itself: So the photo is legit for what it seems.

This just seems like a coping tactic “OH he’s an actor” what would she get out of being with an ugly guy like this when there’s hundreds of thousands of better looking actors in LA alone

youre a gay faggot with a fuckable butthole

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0