omw to ascension

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
Hard mewing, chin tucking, zygopushing (a method i will gatekeep for now), neck training, jaw training, thumbpulling, subliminals.

All of this.

to become the next Salludon sensation. You’ll all witness my ascension. Praise and Thanks is due to Allah. I will be the new PSL King

I cannot say God as that is disrespect to the one and real God himself. Cope atheists,

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 42218, coispet and 3 others
My god raped allah like the little girls Mohammed raped himself (allah told him) inshallah.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Gaygymmaxx
Hard mewing, chin tucking, zygopushing (a method i will gatekeep for now), neck training, jaw training, thumbpulling, subliminals.

All of this.

to become the next Salludon sensation. You’ll all witness my ascension. Praise and Thanks is due to Allah. I will be the new PSL King

I cannot say God as that is disrespect to the one and real God himself. Cope atheists,
zygopushing makes no sense, you cant just push them higher. only way they can be higher is if your maxillah is higher

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
zygopushing makes no sense, you cant just push them higher. only way they can be higher is if your maxillah is higher
I gate keep this hidden knowledge for now.

jfl at zygopushing when most male models have low- medium set zygos

Sean o pry got low zygos?
sean o pry is top 0.00001 % when it comes to zygos JFL
btw normies dont know the difference between high and low set zygos they think barrett has high set zygos

Astagfirullah, may Allah curse you
He's Mexican. A lot of these people hate islam because they hope it'll make people think they're more white :lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timmy and RAMU KAKA
My god raped allah like the little girls Mohammed raped himself (allah told him) inshallah.
92E72F2B 9D5B 4BF5 B03E 73C471CFA1A8

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
sean o pry is top 0.00001 % when it comes to zygos JFL
btw normies dont know the difference between high and low set zygos they think barrett has high set zygos
Mhm

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
This proves to you how these monkeys think. You don't see muslims saying absurd shit like this about jesus

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Timmy
This proves to you how these monkeys think. You don't see muslims saying absurd shit like this about jesus
We shall never stoop down to that level G

• Love it
That's ridiculous, the uncalled hate toward the most devoted and peaceful religon. What a pathetic excuse for a human, probably coping at his subhuman bones by hating on arab eye areas.

• +1
also are u serious abt the subs

(i’ve had a sub using phase and idk if they were results or not but jfl at u hahahahahhahahahaha fr tho u got results?)

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
add mouthguard biting

• +1
also are u serious abt the subs

(i’ve had a sub using phase and idk if they were results or not but jfl at u hahahahahhahahahaha fr tho u got results?)
My nose got a little different tbh. And my chin got wider a bit. It’s only visible to me in the mirrors though. Unless I tell someone have they noticed it they go wtf?

• Woah
Reactions: coispet