On a utilitarian point of view you should have utter confidence on your looks independently if you actually resemble Kermit the Frog

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Being in a place like this will achieve small to little for your looks and marrying skills unless you have a lot of weight to lose or your haircut is extremely bad.

You need to go out there thinking you are Ronaldinho prime 2006 and have full confidence. Without it looks will never matter. With it you might even save your ugliness somehow.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Wallenberg and ReadBooksEveryday
I don’t follow.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I don’t follow.
Independently if you look good or bad you still are a lot more better if you just make believe yourself into thinking that you look good.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, ReadBooksEveryday and Big White Cuck
Independently if you look good or bad you still are a lot more better if you just make believe yourself into thinking that you look good.
Are you though?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Are you though?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I would prefer to be confident than to look a bit better if you ask me.

When i was a teenager i was extremely confident and life was much more easier.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
You are correct, and this is what aligns with both Judaism and Islam however man is flawed and thus will seek acceptance in human society

Call it human nature
The only way to circumvent this is to
1) Self awareness- and actually know what you are doing- why you are thinking the way you are
2) Abstaining- by keeping good company that uplift you instead of stir you away from God's path

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and TechnoBoss
You are correct, and this is what aligns with both Judaism and Islam however man is flawed and thus will seek acceptance in human society

Call it human nature
The only way to circumvent this is to
1) Self awareness- and actually know what you are doing- why you are thinking the way you are
2) Abstaining- by keeping good company that uplift you instead of stir you away from God's path
It's tremendous how far you go so that people will vote you bro. You got mine :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it