on bookism, harold told me matrices, sequences and similar "iq" related stuff are popular here

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
so tell me, do you want them? i can produce 1 per 10 minutes, just dont want to annoy the userbase if it's a dead meta

the last thing i want is to get banned here, it's such an entertaining way of wasting your time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Iorgi, Fishy and 1 other person
barely anyone here knows math

barely anyone here knows math

i'm shocked 90% of users are capable of logging in without someone's help, but still

and this is pure pattern recognition, the point IS to use the simplest possible concepts

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and St.TikTokcel
There is a site Bookism? Do you happen to have the SB-5? Like, the whole thing, leaked or sth.

so tell me, do you want them? i can produce 1 per 10 minutes, just dont want to annoy the userbase if it's a dead meta

the last thing i want is to get banned here, it's such an entertaining way of wasting your time

i cant stress this enough

Post, I’ll check it out

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
Welcome, Stankovich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DelonLover1999 and Fred Stankovich
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
OP is Just Another greycel btw

A noname in the Community!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DelonLover1999 and Fred Stankovich
OP is proof that the most influential thinkers are always manlets

You had to change your avi into something more recognizable in order to get anything more than the regular MVP thread's number of replies, I see.

You had to change your avi into something more recognizable in order to get anything more than the regular MVP thread's number of replies, I see.

i averaged 8.5 in my first batch of threads as a complete nobody. forgot taking your pills today, greekroach?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
idk what these terms in the title mean, are they part of a new blackpill theory of something

idk what these terms in the title mean, are they part of a new blackpill theory of something

tfw you encounter a 2k+-postcount-greycel