On the Uniquely Low T Nature of .Org Subhumans

Bushman

Bushman

Order of the Golden Fleece
View attachment AC8935AB-637F-4264-A37C-38A261845BCE.webp
On looksmax, forum subhumans would quickly dismiss all these women as femcels.

Elsewhere online, men with normal T levels had this reaction:
3F543FDA DC1C 4FBD 995F CC93DE8D8F7E

Are these brahs analyzing every one of her facial ratios and bones? Are these brahs dissecting her pheno and writing essays about her appeal? Are they calculating her body fat percentage?

NO!
Healthy Brahs just see acceptable face with feminine physique n their monkey brain activates.

These aren’t brothas with notorious low standards either. Im one of the few pickaninnies that have infiltrated this other forum. These are white brah!

Before my master @ReadBooksEveryday forcefed me antipsychotics and neutered my Afro-Aryan spirit, i had the very same virile mindset as these men.
Now with lower T, i, like forum subhumans, investigate a woman’s entire pedigree before deciding whether i’m attracted to her.

Men with healthy T levels( above 800 ng/dl) rate women on a binary. Only hormonally challenged dorks separate women into more than two categories.

.org has the largest concentration pf dysgenic monstrosities online with the highest standards imaginable.
This paradox can only be explained by the userbase’s abysmally low T levels

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, sudanguy, Deleted member 21345 and 7 others
What’s my psl

massive cope

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and chosen-one
i would smash 2nd and fourth, maybe the first after a few rounds

There are many conspiracy theories that .Org is the online version of the Stanford prison experiment

I am almost inclined to believe they aren't conspiracies anymore..

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Redditors are low standard incels
But yes, low t if you wouldnt

I rate females by two categories: kemonoformes and macacas

Am I high T now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
For real bro. I see people rating ultra hot girls as 4 or 5 like bro what I would smash all these girls any day. Guys with Low T have ultra high standards. If you have pretty high test you will feel like fucking almost any female that can walk.