Once I've settled back into the old way of life after coming home, I'm gonna ask my sis (who is at uni) to conduct a little dating app experiment.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I asked her to create a dating app profile of me in her uni town (she sadly couldn't come with us on holiday as she's studying but I promised her we can go together with my fiancee on a future trip) but to conceal my identity, I will ask someone to morph my hair blond, make my eyes hazel instead of blue and change my name. I'll ask her to run it in her uni town, match with girls and meet up with them, and take note of how many girls fraud on their app photos compared to IRL and how severely they do it.

I'll ask her to just say "oh, that's my brother, he's unwell today". Alternatively, I can ask her to get a male acquaintance or friend of hers to meet up with the women.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Sped, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Sped
@Zonar thoughts?

• +1
@flippasav

• +1
@Perfection thoughts?

• +1
@Mio thoughts?

• +1
Go for it buddy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Go for it buddy
My sis says she's up for the challenge but is wondering if she should get another guy to meet with the girls instead, or they both go together, as it's in her uni town.
Kinda water since most girls frauds in old but also interesting to see how they react
I've instructed my sister to hold the phone with their OLD photo next to the girl's face IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Zonar
im ashamed to be on the same forum as op

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49008, Deleted member 28896, Perfection and 2 others
My sis says she's up for the challenge but is wondering if she should get another guy to meet with the girls instead, or they both go together, as it's in her uni town.

I've instructed my sister to hold the phone with their OLD photo next to the girl's face IRL.
As long as she follows the tasks perfectly

(Also dm)

• +1
  • +1
You have a fiancé and you’re seeking attention and validation from other women to see if you’re still desirable or not. Shame on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
You have a fiancé and you’re seeking attention and validation from other women to see if you’re still desirable or not. Shame on you
No, we're testing a theory about frauding. I'm asking a friend to morph my hair blond and change my eye colour, add freckles to conceal myself

No, we're testing a theory about frauding. I'm asking a friend to morph my hair blond and change my eye colour, add freckles to conceal myself
No you’re not, you’re just a validation seeker. Imagine your fiancé behaved like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back