Once you get to a certain amount of slays, how do you make things more interesting?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title.

Everyone here who has gotten ONS/pussy before understands that having slaying random women gets boring after a while. I haven't even fucked that much and I'm bored.

I am wondering if there are any ways to make things interesting. Here are a few things I have thought of to spice things up:

1. Pulling a woman at a different bar/club near me. The goal is to bring home a girl from a different bar every time until I can say I've pulled at each one

2. Go to a different university's bar area. I've seen nearly every girl who's involved in my bar/club scene despite being a big public school. I've made out with them all to the point where they bore me.

3. Start being more picky with girls. Either increase the bare minimum looks requirement (My standards are somewhat low: Either a MTB white girl or a high-tier ethnic girl) or try to get into more selective parties and clubs where hotter girls may be.

4. Fuck girls while being on different substances. Shrooms and MDMA and other shit doesn't work on me so this one is likely out of the question. I'm not gonna jump on coke or heroin or fent or something stupid and ruin my life.

5. Go for a good LTR. There are a few girls I like who I haven't really been making time to rizz up quality girls (that I don't see in the bar and clubs meaning they aren't complete whores) because I'm so focused on slaying at the moment. I don't think I'll find the love of my life anytime soon so maybe after i get into an LTR and then break up my brain will be reset and I'll be able to fuck willy nilly again.

Mumbai tales blah blah blah but still

"dnrd I'm a virgin :soy: "

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate and 3virtues
Lol failed thread
Your fault for assuming users are interested in women

• JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, 3virtues and Manletmachine
i wouldnt know

Raising your standards is the only correct answer

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and Kristin
By getting kinky with sex. Personally I like getting humiliated by sluts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, laaoo, 3virtues and 2 others
Bro what dosage of shrooms no way

Ironically, I would say after "one slay" but I lack any (0). Sorry for not contributing to the post.

Title.

Everyone here who has gotten ONS/pussy before understands that having slaying random women gets boring after a while. I haven't even fucked that much and I'm bored.

I am wondering if there are any ways to make things interesting. Here are a few things I have thought of to spice things up:

1. Pulling a woman at a different bar/club near me. The goal is to bring home a girl from a different bar every time until I can say I've pulled at each one

2. Go to a different university's bar area. I've seen nearly every girl who's involved in my bar/club scene despite being a big public school. I've made out with them all to the point where they bore me.

3. Start being more picky with girls. Either increase the bare minimum looks requirement (My standards are somewhat low: Either a MTB white girl or a high-tier ethnic girl) or try to get into more selective parties and clubs where hotter girls may be.

4. Fuck girls while being on different substances. Shrooms and MDMA and other shit doesn't work on me so this one is likely out of the question. I'm not gonna jump on coke or heroin or fent or something stupid and ruin my life.

5. Go for a good LTR. There are a few girls I like who I haven't really been making time to rizz up quality girls (that I don't see in the bar and clubs meaning they aren't complete whores) because I'm so focused on slaying at the moment. I don't think I'll find the love of my life anytime soon so maybe after i get into an LTR and then break up my brain will be reset and I'll be able to fuck willy nilly again.

Mumbai tales blah blah blah but still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Turn to drugs

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues
you could try actually liking sex

Stay with a women for longer without ltr sex and emotions will become better and better but keep control. Do it with multiple ladies at a time.
Your welcolm

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
By having sex with a woman that you really love maybe ? It’s clearly not the same as fucking club whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
You’re getting bored because you’re doing all the work instead of things coming naturally. You know how at uni you see a cute girl around a bunch of times and you can tell you are into each other and eventually one of you says hi? That’s when sex is fun.

Not muh rizz. Feel bad for normies.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Absi and Deleted member 51551
You know how at uni you see a cute girl around a bunch of times and you can tell you are into each other and eventually one of you says hi?
That’s when sex is fun.

Not muh rizz. Feel bad for normies.