One big difference between male and female attraction

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
When a man looks at a woman, he is looking for a reason to be attracted to, he is looking for her good traits to qualify her, a woman can have just one nice feature, nice ass, boobs, nice yes, hair, small waist, something like that and this one feature will make many many men attracted to her. When a woman looks at a man, she is looking for a reason to disqualify him ie negative traits, such as, short, ethnic, poor lower third, bad eye area, too skinny/too fat/bad frame, and even non physical things like aspie behaviour, low social status, intorvesion, poor etc so if you have even just one bad trait as a man a very high % of females would rule you out as a sexual partner based on just having one bad thing about you, whereas most men would be happy to be with a girl who jut had one thing going for her in terms of her physical appearance and will happily overlook things like, not having big tits or ass, only having an average/plain face, etc. This is why men statsitically swiped right 64% OF women on tinder whereas women swipe right on average around 4% of men on tinder. Basically growing up were taught that looks dont matter for men but women should place a high importance on their physcial appearance, the truth is a girl only need to be healthy aka not fat and not ugly and she wil have many many options for both LTRs and casual sex, whereas a man needs to be aboslutley on point in almost every single regard physically in order to not be eliminated by the vast majority of females on the ground of his appearance. Looks atually matter way more for men than they do for women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11054, Deleted member 4383, SA7 and 18 others
Legit. The whole "women have to live up the impossible beauty standards" is just projection of their own impossible beauty standards for men. Doesn't help that they tend to go for Chads that can afford to have higher standards.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, SA7, TheRealist and 7 others
Legit. The whole "women have to live up the impossible beauty standards" is just projection of their own impossible beauty standards for men. Doesn't help that they tend to go for Chads that can afford to have higher standards.
Most guys would be very happy with just a normal looking girl who is slim and healthy which really isnt asking much at all. Honestly id date most young girls like 18-22 who are just atleast slim, given i workout everyday myself that doesnt seem too much to ask, yet all i can get is whales atm. And yet apparently women are the ones who are held to impossible standards not men? Yet every single metric from dating websites etc suggests exactly the opposite, like that tinder stat i showed, men on average swipe right 64% of the time, so most men are proably only swiping left to whales and legit subhumans, whereas men have to be top tier or at least above average in every single department to just to qualify for a 5/10 girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 245
I’m not into chicks without curves for the most part

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist and PubertyMaxxer
TLDR: be Gigachad or quit modern dating game

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Amnesia, I'mme and 2 others
the difference is that men dont have standards and women have too high ones

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 1751 and PubertyMaxxer
true, its so over for us, i just want to ascend just to beat up and punch as many girls as i can for revenge adn then getting away with it, i want them to feel what i and my incel friends feel all day. then i will rot in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
yeah bro high IQ pretty sure we discussed this over a pint 😌

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist
i think most women end up having relationships with hight tier normies/chadlites because chads smash and dump. usually chad wont smah below 6/10 so if youre not atleast a 6.5/10 you wont have a nice cute looking buttfuckdhardbychadSbefore gf.

Over for many men

For men , 60% women are ok looking, 20% are good looking, 15% are plain looking and rest are extremely good-looking. For women, 95% are ugly and 4.5% are ok looking and 0.5% good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, TheRealist and Deleted member 245
Well said other than considering ethnic as a disadvantage. Having one bad feature as a man is infinitely worse than as a woman. My 54mm IPD is a no go for almost all women.

• +1
didn't read, commit suicide please

• WTF
It’s because females have literally ZERO to offer besides their looks and pussies, and maybe taking care of kids.

Men are the ones who are the bread winners, money makers, innovators, inventors, hard workers, leaders, hunters, warriors, etc.

We are the ones who created and built society, and it’s all in the name of getting pussy, that’s the motivator that keeps it going.

If all men became Blackpilled, hella rotters, and hardcore looksmaxers who rely on looks, society would most likely collapse, we need the sheep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
High IQ

• +1
Agreed...Which is why I laugh when idiots on this site refuse to invest in everything from smell to style to surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery