One feature that can seperate background characters from main characters

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
The ultimate feature that separates “main character” looking people from uninteresting looking people is their PFL (needs to have at least some hooding, can’t be bo2cel type eyes)

Sure you can be attractive with average PFL, but you will look like a background-character chad (if this makes any sense), someone with no soul, or story, and someone who would blend into a crowd of people easily. You would also need to have a lot more striking features.

Let's take DiCaprio for example:

Looks good, right?
Ok, let's take away his eyes and replace it with a low PFL faggot's eyes.
Download 13

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Looks absolutely disgusting.
(yes I know I edited like shit I legit used the preview app on mac to edit it JFL)
That's not the only case though.

Put your fingers over their eyes and see how uninteresting they look. Truly, PFL is not talked enough on forum with the influx of normies just bitching about hunter eyes and CT. PFL honestly seperates chads from normies.
The most brutal part?
If you have short PFL, there's no surgeries as of now to fix this. So, you'll probably be hardlocked there.
(thank god I don't have this issue)
I've even heard normie girls talk about this with guys, saying "long eyes are ideal" (well obviously not their exact words, just quoting from memory)
@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar Nebula @tristan18 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob @ceo @BoredPrince deadmanwalking @deadmanwalking @HarrierDuBois (sorry for tag, was trying to find my followers but couldn't so I just stole harrier's tag list :lul:)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, It'snotover, pneumocystosis and 11 others
nah
it's bones

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and extremchange628181
It's height that seperates main character from sides
6'1-6'4 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and colbycovington
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Have you ever had your own opinion? Ever? Or do you just download it from people on forum.
lol i ain't anyone's blunt little insturment

PFL + medial canthus + eyebrow tilt is most underrated combo and pill out there.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and 0hMan
6'1-6'4 is ideal
Most main characters are literally 5'10-6' though.

• +1
PFL + medial canthus + eyebrow tilt is most underrated combo and pill out there.
Tbh, almost all eyebrow tilts can look good. Except for EXTREMELY arched ones.

Well, the morph could be better and the part of hiding their eyes can mean it's the whole eye area which gives that look. But the point is good, any anime main character or any women wet dream fictional character has great pfl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and HarrierDuBois
I've even heard normie girls talk about this with guys, saying "long eyes are ideal" (well obviously not their exact words, just quoting from memory)
Even my friend IRL told me I had attractive eyes because they were "wide".

• +1
Well, the morph could be better and the part of hiding their eyes can mean it's the whole eye area which gives that look. But the point is good, any anime main character or any women wet dream fictional character has great pfl.
Anime pill.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
They changed his actual eyes as well I think.
They did not I just controlled it with flipping a side by side they are identical only eyebrow tilt changed.

They did not I just controlled it with flipping a side by side they are identical only eyebrow tilt changed.
Yeah, negative eyebrow tilt is shit, but most else looks good. Also Pitt has negative tilted brows but still looks good, so there's exceptions for everything I guess.

Yeah, negative eyebrow tilt is shit, but most else looks good. Also Pitt has negative tilted brows but still looks good, so there's exceptions for everything I guess.
Pitt is the ultimate outlier positive eyebrow tilt is so much more striking for an expressive and attractive eye area.
B584bd06eb8a39d330745d4ecbd0969d

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and 0hMan
Nah it’s harmony, if it looks good it looks good, trying to methodically rationalize every individual component and coming to a conclusion is peak autism.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
  • +1
What do you think contributes to that harmony you fucking invalid?
Simple not looking deformed or simple is good harmony, u can have all the red flags to typical Looksmaxxers like nct a mediocre jaw area, under eye exposure but if the overall face is well proportioned and compact then it looks good. Simple as, keep coping with ur individual features that look trash when put together on ur face cause ur proportions are subhuman tier and it looks like a mess faggot.

Simple not looking deformed or simple is good harmony, u can have all the red flags to typical Looksmaxxers like nct a mediocre jaw area, under eye exposure but if the overall face is well proportioned and compact then it looks good. Simple as, keep coping with ur individual features that look trash when put together on ur face cause ur proportions are subhuman tier and it looks like a mess faggot.
You're actually fucking retarded. I swear to god all the 2023 graycels have a collective IQ of 86

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and LooksOrDeath
You're actually fucking retarded. I swear to god all the 2023 graycels have a collective IQ of 86
Stay mad subhumancel keep methodically trying to mathematically add points to ur subhuman harmony that looks ugly to anyone who looks at ur face out of sheep cope. But but my hunter eyes are +1psl, my eyebrows are straight and full +1psl, I have neutral canthal tilt!! +1psl, mh eyes are grey +3psl!!!!!!

Stay mad subhumancel keep methodically trying to mathematically add points to ur subhuman harmony that looks ugly to anyone who looks at ur face out of sheep cope. But but my hunter eyes are +1psl, my eyebrows are straight and full +1psl, I have neutral canthal tilt!! +1psl, mh eyes are grey +3psl!!!!!!
Are you... are you seriously saying you're 5 PSL because you have average features with grey eyes..? NGMI

• JFL
eyes r the most important feature of the face

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Are you... are you seriously saying you're 5 PSL because you have average features with grey eyes..? NGMI
no its calling mockery, im mocking u tho idk if ur autistic mind could process this. in ur delusional mind u would believe yourself to be superior to the best ethnic while looking subhuman because u would negate as much psl as u need to be just above them while looking subhuman

dicaprio doesnt have a long pfl its average or a little above average maybe it looks so because of his short midface idk

i think that feature is zygos tbh i raaaaaarely see good zygos irl

The ultimate feature that separates “main character” looking people from uninteresting looking people is their PFL (needs to have at least some hooding, can’t be bo2cel type eyes)

Sure you can be attractive with average PFL, but you will look like a background-character chad (if this makes any sense), someone with no soul, or story, and someone who would blend into a crowd of people easily. You would also need to have a lot more striking features.

View attachment 2362241
Looks good, right?
View attachment 2362257

(yes I know I edited like shit I legit used the preview app on mac to edit it JFL)

View attachment 2362259
View attachment 2362261

View attachment 2362262

Put your fingers over their eyes and see how uninteresting they look. Truly, PFL is not talked enough on forum with the influx of normies just bitching about hunter eyes and CT. PFL honestly seperates chads from normies.
The most brutal part?
If you have short PFL, there's no surgeries as of now to fix this. So, you'll probably be hardlocked there.
@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar Nebula @tristan18 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob @ceo @BoredPrince deadmanwalking @deadmanwalking @HarrierDuBois (sorry for tag, was trying to find my followers but couldn't so I just stole harrier's tag list :lul:)
agreed that eyes bury you
but id say bug round eyes is a feature that totally and utterly ruins any chance of you being seen past incel
a la Steve Buscemi
Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

View attachment 2362241
Looks good, right?
View attachment 2362257

View attachment 2362259
View attachment 2362261

View attachment 2362262

The most brutal part?
Every feature matters.

dicaprio doesnt have a long pfl its average or a little above average maybe it looks so because of his short midface idk
Are you blind?

Frame and shoulder width

What do you think contributes to that harmony you fucking invalid?
You are a fucking NPC. Harmony is hundreds of ratios and facial features and their inter-relationships coming together. Indeed, trying the reductionist approach of trying to pick out individual features responsible for harmony is futile. And funny thing is people preach about a specific feature (in this case long PFL and have it themselves) are to ether virgins, low body counts and unsuccessful with P in V outcomes. The irony.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 3573 and Maximilian
PFL is arguably my biggest nerf.

You are a fucking NPC. Harmony is hundreds of ratios and facial features and their inter-relationships coming together
I'm agreeing with that man... That's what I was trying to say, I wasn't trying to say PFL was the only thing, sorry if I wasn't clear enough

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and DrTony
I'm agreeing with that man... That's what I was trying to say, I wasn't trying to say PFL was the only thing, sorry if I wasn't clear enough
Got it. No offense taken. PFL is an important element but let’s not lose sight of the big picture here.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

View attachment 2362241
Looks good, right?
View attachment 2362257

View attachment 2362259
View attachment 2362261

View attachment 2362262

The most brutal part?
the bitch of ur signature looks cute asf

literally

range from 5'10-6'1.
Main characters generally have a tall buff fairly low intelligence side character that is 6'2-6'6 so yeah mains usually have great faces with good harmony and then nothing crazy that stands out in their body.

• +1
how to know my pfl?

Ep

View attachment 2362241
Looks good, right?
View attachment 2362257

View attachment 2362259
View attachment 2362261

View attachment 2362262

The most brutal part?
Epicanthoplasty just lol

You are a fucking NPC. Harmony is hundreds of ratios and facial features and their inter-relationships coming together. Indeed, trying the reductionist approach of trying to pick out individual features responsible for harmony is futile. And funny thing is people preach about a specific feature (in this case long PFL and have it themselves) are to ether virgins, low body counts and unsuccessful with P in V outcomes. The irony.
Do you truly think it's hundreds of ratios or less?

is that u nigga from pf

6'1-6'4 is ideal
I’m sure that’s why you’re 30 in an incel forum

IMG 3872